The clips come in!

Too bad there was no STH... I have a feeling that because they didn't play that song, they're not done yet.

But the GTBT solo (...) amazing...

From now on, every time I mention GTBT, I'll put a "..." at the end of my sentence...I advise you to follow...

I'm pretty sure they did play Stairway......at least that was what all the set lists showed.....

:( I can't open it either. Would very much appreicate some help.

As soon as the website popsup, hit the "X" button to stop the page from defaulting to the error page.....at the bottom you will see a small link labeled GTBT.............

I already had this...but just from checking..........click on her underlined periods from her post.....at the bottom of that page it clearly says Download GTBT.....click and save.

Phew, it finally loaded on the 4th try. I kept getting a "file cannot be located" message before. Definitely worth the wait, thanks!

thank you for posting the clips.......even for 21 seconds i've watched that one about 20 times and i get goosebumps, chills and almost cry........the place sounds like it was electric/magic!!!!!

wow..........i can't even describe how great it would be to have a dvd of this concert.

In the spirit of the late Peter Grant.....who is the silly cunt in this video who is getting up to go to the bathroom/concession area during the beginning of TSRTS?

Whoever it is should have been kicked out of the concert.

There are thousands of people in this forum dying for any tiny bit of footage from maybe the biggest rock event of the past 30 years and some stupid cunt cant keep their seat while Jimmy is going ballistic on the double neck......

I would have pissed on the floor in front of me rather than miss one second .......

In the spirit of the late Peter Grant.....who is the silly cunt in this video who is getting up to go to the bathroom/concession area during the beginning of TSRTS?

Whoever it is should have been kicked out of the concert.

There are thousands of people in this forum dying for any tiny bit of footage from maybe the biggest rock event of the past 30 years and some stupid cunt cant keep their seat while Jimmy is going ballistic on the double neck......

I would have pissed on the floor in front of me rather than miss one second .......

Haha, seriously eh?

Clips are fantastic, sounds like its 1972 all over again! I would pay an arm and a leg to see them in Canada next year... :o

Same name, irg82. How about you?
I thought I knew someone else there w/ that infamous RJ pic as an avatar. I'm not there anymore......for the time being (left on my own accord for personal reasons) ......but if you've been there for more than 4 months to 4 yrs, you'd definitely remember me. Dantheman was my username.

"Theres something wrong with the picture if these four members cant play together"

-Jimmy Page, on future gigs, as seen on BBC interview clip

Tears of joy streaming down my face as i watch what i never thought would happen, a boyhood dream that vanished long ago and now a long lost friend has returned to my heart..

Omg, they just played the black dog clip on the news. It sounded awesome. Drum sound was great and I think its safe to say Robert would have silenced the critics. I also think because the concert went so well it will give him renewed enthusiasm to play with Page and Jones again, playing Zeppelin songs and I think we will see a 2008 tour.

PLEASE COME TO NEW ZEALAND! :D

I thought I knew someone else there w/ that infamous RJ pic as an avatar. I'm not there anymore......for the time being (left on my own accord for personal reasons) ......but if you've been there for more than 4 months to 4 yrs, you'd definitely remember me. Dantheman was my username.

I haven't been registered there for four months, but I've been lurking there for about a year. I always got a message telling me no new registrations were being accepted whenever I tried to register. Anyways, I think I do recall seeing Dantheman a couple of times.

STH anyone?

The juxtaposed "Then" and "Now" shots are great! If they'd had a mirror into the future, I think the "Then" lads would be pleased and bemused with how the "Now" lads sound!

Incredible! And I agree: I've not heard a band in the past two decades with the driving depth of sound that can be heard in even the worst of the uploaded clips.

Archived