Happy Australia Day!

Reggie29

Once again we celebrate our National Holiday, plenty of barbies, beer and music!

Everywhere is strewn with colour (we can't seem to decide on a scheme), red, white, blue, green, black and gold.

Playing the Poms in a Cricket one dayer in Adelaide and leading the series 3-0 (after getting our arse kicked by them in the Ashes)!

Defeated Uzbekistan 6-0 in Doha Qatar to progress to the final of the Asian Cup with Japan.

Not doing well at all, in Tennis!

This time last year I was heading off to see JPJ and TCV!

012610210301.jpg

To all our Indian friends on the sub-continent and around the globe, Happy Republic Day!

Hey all,a happy belated OZ day those here.I think you've just about covered it all Reg.

Spiders and Snakes:nice pics!

Leddy:congrats on the first ( and last) win in the ODI.:D

STZ:G'day,you were'nt the only one who had a lazy day yesterday.B)

Leddy:congrats on the first ( and last) win in the ODI.:D

LOL I hope (well I don't lol) that doesn't come to bite you in the bum, be interesting ifwe win the next one though, it would be squiky bum time...hope everyone had a good day.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

thanks, everyone!

the cricket match got rained out ..... :(

Sydney and Australia are on my top ten of places I wish to go to. Along with London, Caribbean ( so many choices so maybe St Thomas),S California (number one for sure and coming next year I am sure), Frisco, Seattle, S Africa ( if its safe and that is a big if).

• 1 year later...

Archived