Evster & Obsessed's Flying Circus!

obsessedwithzeppelin

We're here!!! They're renovating our building, and some numbnuts shot a nail through our fiber optic cable Friday morning. It took till this afternoon to get our phone, internet and cable back. Cost me a small fortune in DVD rentals to get through the weekend! Bitches!!! :rant:

We're here!!! They're renovating our building, and some numbnuts shot a nail through our fiber optic cable Friday morning. It took till this afternoon to get our phone, internet and cable back. Cost me a small fortune in DVD rentals to get through the weekend! Bitches!!! :rant:

Well--we're glad that it was something stupid that kept you guys away so long!

:D

^YOU'RE THE ONE THAT GAVE ME THAT TITLE!

:rant:

....laughing at me!

Haha! I know I did!! :hysterical:

you guys make a nice couple, thats rear now days

Rare in any time Gina. I'm a lucky man indeed! I know it and I never forget it!! :beer:

Aw man, she's got my pillow! :angry::hysterical:

Sorry about your cable and phone being out :angry: But....sooooooo glad you're back :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Okay it's early in the morning, but what the heck :beer:

Archived