Evster & Obsessed's Flying Circus!

obsessedwithzeppelin

They can't have smilie limits, that's not fair. How will the newbies know what subjects they shouldn't post about? Hello Angi, glad you guys are back. I just wondered where you and Ev where here or not. I hope your move has been going well.

It's always good to see you Angi! :D As I've read in prior posts, your place seems to be coming along just fine! I'm glad to hear it! :thumbsup: All my best to you and Ev. xx

:cheer: I'm so happy to see you here! I hope you stick around. :D

:o We have to find you a place in the circus!

I think I'm going to add the list to my first post in the thread...off to l-z.com!

Jeff, I love your av!!! :hysterical::thumbsup:

A little bit of catching up...Ev & I are all moved in, everything is in the new place now. :thumbsup: Doing a bit of work, & hope to get our little business flying soon! :D

I'm really glad to hear it. How are you anyway? I just realized that I haven't talked to you or Ev for ages. Ev even sent me a PM or two, but I (unintentionally) ignored it. :bagoverhead:

:cheer: I'm so happy to see you here! I hope you stick around. :D

:o We have to find you a place in the circus!

I think I'm going to add the list to my first post in the thread...off to l-z.com!

Jeff, I love your av!!! :hysterical::thumbsup:

I'm happy to see you here too! :D I'm easy if you're trying to find me a place..............thanks for considering me. But I should be around for a while. :)

How's all the homemaking coming along Angi??  Probably kind of rough with holidays stuck right in the middle. :console:

It's ok, thanks Jeff. We've been on a bit of a break from it the last few days though. We over-worked ourselves the first day. :wacko:

BTW, did you know in spell check, you're IGGY? :hysterical:

I'm happy to see you here too! :D I'm easy if you're trying to find me a place..............thanks for considering me. But I should be around for a while. :)

:D

Nonsense! You've been around long enough. :lol: If you have a look at the first post in the thread, it has the list from the old board...needs to be updated though. :lol: You can come up with something, or Ev will. :lol:

:wave:

Those of you who knew about the old thread, know what to do with this one! :lol:

A little bit of catching up...Ev & I are all moved in, everything is in the new place now. :thumbsup: Doing a bit of work, & hope to get our little business flying soon! :D

Cue theme to “The Osbournes”

The Ledheads

Featuring

Evster as “The Dad” who spends most of his time hiding in his music room to escape the house full of hormonal teenagers!

ObsessedW/Zeppelin as “The Mom” who keeps the peace and keeps Evster sane.

LivingLovingMaid as “The First Daughter” Guitarist, Pythonologist and apple of Evster’s eye

Foolin Schoolin as “The Rebellious Middle Daughter” who’s neither foolin nor in need of schoolin. The source of Evster’s exasperation.

Trampledbd as "The insane younger sister who needs help.. badly"

PeRcYnJimMy4LifE as "The girl who came to dinner...and stayed."

Jonesyluver13 as Obsessed's little sister. Crue officianado and resident freak!

PD Andrews as Evster's long lost brother, who fell into a wormhole in the space-time continuum and washed up on the dank shores of the River Thames suffering from amnesia and convinced he was called Lord Jagged

Knebworthbabe as “The English Auntie” who regales the family with Zeppelin stories by the fireside.

Brspled as “The Brazilian Auntie” who keeps the family alive with her amazing, savory barbeque.

Freshmint as "Their cousin from Finland" who keeps everybody laughing with her wit.

Black_Beauty as "The Foreign Exchange Student" who dazzles with her artistic talents.

Vana Jonesy as the Auntie who's a pirate who definitely goes "Arrr" when you mention the Ox.

Nicola8090 as "The annoying nerdy neighbor who has a fond liking for the jimmy blow up doll"

Houses of Graffiti as "The perverted Horny Uncle in his mid fifties who wears Leisure Suits and does the Comb Over"

Kat24 as "The voyeuristic neighbor"

Chicken as "The freaky ass child that makes people think good thoughts or else I might maim you with my mind powers"

bonzomaniac as "The redneck neighbor from the deep south, who might shot you on site, cause he's a Ghostbustin' mutha fucka"

Samo as "The nerd that hugely OVERANALYSES everything about zep, has TWO COLORED MUSTACHE and TRIES TO SING LIKE PLANT"

theDude89 as "The cousin from Alaska who plays a mean bass guitar and bears a striking resmblance to Phil Lesh of the Grateful Dead.

rain_song71 as "The family massuse"-----but remember there are no "happy endings" with my massages. They are real!!!!!

Mona Koza and RoboInvisaBunny as Cousins from the southwest and keepers of the Boosh!

RobertsHoneyPot as "The family gynecologist ObiGyn Wan Kenobi"

Shyazure as "The girl who creams her jeans every time Robert screams"

Mr Guitar as "The Hippy Dude up the street"

Doublenecker as "The Floydian" The one who speaks of Pink Floyd and life.

Ilovejimmypage92 as "The spandex-obsessed cousin from Britain who is stuck in the seventies and eighties."

longbow as "The hippy son thats taking the world, one instrument at a time."

Imgonnagroove as "The family's pool guy, He plays a bit of drums, shares a birthday with Evster, but the family has no pool, and wonder what he's doing in the backyard mostly."

LZ417 as "The classical music loving Pagette from the midwest, who has a special interest in Michael Palin *nudge nudge*."

sinistergirl as "The exotic young lady from Mumbai, who 's Jimmy, & can't get enough yogurt!"

TomKid as "The Zep and cricket obsessed beer guzzling kiwi"

LD_ZEP_FAN aka Madame Manderly as "The horticulturist extraordinaire and resident teacher"

Renaissance as "The insane mental patient who escapes and is dressed like Santa Claus OR a renaissance jester"

Nadius as "Nuestra Zeppelina de la Argentina"

Master of Puppets 1992 as the Jack Black look-a-like who lives in a van with a Marshall and a "couple" of guitars. Only problem with that is he still can't figure out how to get all his gear in the van...

wendigo as the crazy flautist.

tdc the guy that geeks out with us about Zeppelin gear and stuff.

Paul The Daddy of Techniques

Fenix as The barman who drinks more than he serves

Leddy as the estranged Uncle that just turns up from time to time that forgets birthdays etc !!

Percy the loyal Black Dog

Pagey the cat (slightly underfed and always dancing on a precipice.)

Jonesy the precocious parrot

Bonzo the fish

Schnooky the cat, lover of Pagey.

Fluffy the Killer Rabbit

Welcome back OWZ & Evester! You were missed very much. I'm glad you are all settled and I hope to see more of you on the boards. And Ev, good luck on the book! :)

Hi everyone!!! Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, we have our internet all up and running (finally!). Glad to be back among you awesome people! I just couldn't deal with the slow-ass-maybe-the-page-will-load-maybe-not internet we were getting from the managers wireless. It was exasperating! My finger is still sore from taking a poke at the monitor in frustration (what am I, 12???). :rolleyes:

Anyway, just trying to get my bearings in this new realm and get comfortable. I hate change, even if it's for the better! :lol:

I don't even know where to start! :unsure:

I feel like a forum virgin!! :hysterical:

Somebody hold me.

Thanks Jeff, but.... :P

Archived