Thank You Filmed

LedZep342

There used to be a partial version of Thank You from Royal Albert Hall out there haven't seen it in several years. Then there's the Page/Plant version from 1994

I think the organ solo exerpt on the DVD is all that is right now. I have never heard about the full thing circulating.

And how would TY not be filmed, I mean, the trio of shows were filmed completely!

Just shows how bad they kept things over the years. I'm sure in the future there may be ways to fix some of the shows that are hard to repair right now. They also didn't release Long Tall Sally for that DVD even though they had about 4 minutes of the song in pretty good shape. You can find a great version of that song mixed with an audience recording on youtube. It's about 8 minutes. But as far as I know the only full version is Page/Plant.

I think the organ solo exerpt on the DVD is all that is right now. I have never heard about the full thing circulating.

And how would TY not be filmed, I mean, the trio of shows were filmed completely!

Thank You was only played as an encore at the final show, if they had trouble finding football for songs that were played 3 times its easy to see why it was worse there.

The real missed opportunity with Thank You though was surely THWWW, arguebley the most famous version every performed.

Too bad, if TY was filmed from the RAW in whole, it would just be fucking awesome!!!

If you love this song you should find the "Blueberry Hill" version at youtube.

No videofilming only sound but´with a great solo and much better than the P&P version.

One of the best ever versions of this song. There are many along with L.A. 1972 (why this was left off HTWWW?), MSG 1973, BBC 1971 Paris Theatre and L.A. 1973 (Three Days After).

• 2 years later...

I've been looking for video footage (1969-73 only) for at least a year now, and I can't figure out how it's not even on an unofficial release. I've found some amazing versions out there though! Alexandria Palace 72' Southampton 73' Inglewood 73' MSG 9/19/70 Montreux 70'

Archived