LED ZEPPELIN VS. BEATLES on ESPN

What a great final!

My vote is in.

When I think of what music is played in my home town, and this is considering all the stations that might play either band, Led Zeppelin gets the nod for most played and requested.

Liike I said, it's always been my biggest quandry when people ask "Who's your favorite rock band?" I love them both - one for the more mellow times and the other when I need that jolt that only Jimmy's Les Paul can deliver. If the question was HARD rock band (yes, I know one third to one half of the Zeppelin catalog is acoustic), it makes it easy.

As for this contest, since Zeppelin was slightly behind, I gave them my vote. This time. Ask me tomorrow, and I'll probably say the Fab Four is my favorite rock band.

Can't we all just get along????????

Liike I said, it's always been my biggest quandry when people ask "Who's your favorite rock band?" I love them both - one for the more mellow times and the other when I need that jolt that only Jimmy's Les Paul can deliver. If the question was HARD rock band (yes, I know one third to one half of the Zeppelin catalog is acoustic), it makes it easy.

As for this contest, since Zeppelin was slightly behind, I gave them my vote. This time. Ask me tomorrow, and I'll probably say the Fab Four is my favorite rock band.

Can't we all just get along????????

Sure Rodney! :slapface:

Archived