FlowerStone

FlowerStone

Hello, guys

here's our new website http://www.flowerstone.it/English.html , the only video posted there right now is the Stairway solo performed by us, because someone has hacked our YouTube account and closed it. On the main page there's also a beautiful photo of our concert with Jon Lord. See You soon

FlowerStone

One word -

Bravissimo!

That was a really sweet solo on Stairway.

And he hit my absolute favorite lick at 2:20 - it's the same lick Jimmy does on the soundtrack version, and I've always absolutely loved it.

2 quick high notes - bomp BOMP - that seem to set the stage for the final onslaught of awesomeness.

I got the same goosebumps I always get when i listen to the LZ version.

Would DEFINITELY go to a show here in the states!

Keep rockin', guys, you're awesome!

One word -

Bravissimo!

That was a really sweet solo on Stairway.

And he hit my absolute favorite lick at 2:20 - it's the same lick Jimmy does on the soundtrack version, and I've always absolutely loved it.

2 quick high notes - bomp BOMP - that seem to set the stage for the final onslaught of awesomeness.

I got the same goosebumps I always get when i listen to the LZ version.

Would DEFINITELY go to a show here in the states!

Keep rockin', guys, you're awesome!

Hello TypeO,

we really can't thank you enaugh for your words; anymore I'm the guitarist of the band, so I must thank you twice. We are working to come there in the States, of course we'll keep you up to date.

Thank You, ciao

massimo

Many good rock band are coming from southern Italy.....'twas about bl**dy time I think.....kick out the crappy Ramazzottis and laura Pausinis...PLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZE:):):)

Hi Spider, thank you

It's a matter of taste, but of course I agree with you!

Ciao, massimo

• 2 weeks later...

Non la scambierei con nessuna altra professione anche perche rende bene:):):)!!!!! Vivo e lavoro a Roma, ma mi sposto moito a Modena, Firenze, Milano, Torino, etc. e anche in Europa:)!

Mi compiaccio, è una di quelle che avrei fatto più volentieri, ma bisognava studiare troppo! Mi raccomando, se capiti in Sicilia fammi sapere!

Ciao, a presto

massimo

Mi compiaccio, è una di quelle che avrei fatto più volentieri, ma bisognava studiare troppo! Mi raccomando, se capiti in Sicilia fammi sapere!

Ciao, a presto

massimo

Sai, io sono stato fortunato perche sono cresciuto bilingue, ma la mia madrelingua è l'inglese:):)!!! E' solamente la natural progression della mia 'fortuna':):)!!. Grazie, ti farò sapere.......tra pochi gg vado in vacanza e volevo portare la mia fidanzata italiana in Australia, il mio paese per le vacanze...oppure potrei venire in Sicily...chissà!!!:):):)

Ciao Max:):)

Edited by spidersandsnakes

Sai, io sono stato fortunato perche sono cresciuto bilingue, ma la mia madrelingua è l'inglese:):)!!! E' solamente la natural progression della mia 'fortuna':):)!!. Grazie, ti farò sapere.......tra pochi gg vado in vacanza e volevo portare la mia fidanzata italiana in Australia, il mio paese per le vacanze...oppure potrei venire in Sicily...chissà!!!:):):)

Ciao Max:):)

Con immenso piacere, in ogni caso ti farò sapere se noi veniamo dalle tue parti a suonare; a presto, ti abbraccio!

massimo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...