Which Zeppelin would you marry?

Alice

Which Zeppelin would you marry?  

284 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you marry if you could

• Jason Bonham (he's actually no real Zeppelin, but still)
    • John Bonham (if he lived)
    • John Paul Jones
    • Jimmy Page
    • Robert Plant
    • No one!

Jimmy!

I really love Robert too, but if I had to marry one I would take Jimmy, I think living with him would be better than with Robert who is always away doing something.

I think it's really interesting, there are many people who love someone but like to marry somebody else....

^ I might consider polygamy in that situation. :P

Anyway, I voted Plant because I still contend that he's the hottest guy ever even if he is older than my dad, and from all accounts he seems really nice.

JPJ would be a close second, Jimmy's a little weird for me, and I could never consider Bonzo after hearing about the mudshark incident... to quote my one year old niece, "Eeeewww."

None of them. I couldn't handle being married to someone that famous. Because then you'd see creepy people on Led Zeppelin message boards asking for my name, a photograph, my measurements or God knows what else. That would seriously squick me out.

I know how you feel.i don't know if i would be a good candidate.

If i would talk to them i wouln't ask anything but if i could help them out with the music and

anything that i could help them out with.

Unless if they want me to work for them yes I would.I would be very shy though.

I voted for both Robert and Jimmy.

Jimmy because I think he'll make a good father and I like his overall personality.

Robert because I have a feeling we'll get along very well. Plus he has an awesome voice, he's damn hot, and his hair! I can play with it all day! :rolleyes:

What a crazy, school-girl, groupie-type question.

When I was 12-13 years old I wanted to marry George Harrison. Of course Pattie Boyd did that.

So , are you asking would anyone want to marry them NOW, at their current age, or back when they were young and hot and full of testosterone?

I would have to say I'd want to sleep with the 21-31 year old Robert Plant.(Oh so very sexy man) I'd rather be married to the 21-31 year old John Paul Jones (for stability reasons)

I'd want to fool around and flirt with the 25-35 year old Jimmy Page, and get inside his head to see what made him tick.

TODAY-NOW-IN 2008

Would just like to sit and chat with each of them, not marry them.

What a crazy, school-girl, groupie-type question.

When I was 12-13 years old I wanted to marry George Harrison. Of course Pattie Boyd did that.

So , are you asking would anyone want to marry them NOW, at their current age, or back when they were young and hot and full of testosterone?

I would have to say I'd want to sleep with the 21-31 year old Robert Plant.(Oh so very sexy man) I'd rather be married to the 21-31 year old John Paul Jones (for stability reasons)

I'd want to fool around and flirt with the 25-35 year old Jimmy Page, and get inside his head to see what made him tick.

TODAY-NOW-IN 2008

Would just like to sit and chat with each of them, not marry them.

I'd marry Jimmy or Robert.Jimmy first.

Archived