Best version of "Eddie"?

pujols05

I have had the opinion that the Empress Valley Christmas Edition was still the best, but I quit collecting all the Eddie releases of this show for the last 5-8 years, but hard to believe anything would be significantly better than that one . . . but would like to know if I'm wrong.

• 5 weeks later...

That cover is definitely a keeper. With quite a few remaster/remixes that get released by enthusiasts that don't have artwork, artwork like yours would be a great substitute. Very classy. One thing, perhaps play around with the font, make it a bit more interesting or related to Zeppelin if you can. Just a thought.

15 hours ago, Jukkin said:

That cover is definitely a keeper. With quite a few remaster/remixes that get released by enthusiasts that don't have artwork, artwork like yours would be a great substitute. Very classy. One thing, perhaps play around with the font, make it a bit more interesting or related to Zeppelin if you can. Just a thought.

This was the final version I used. The font is very close to the font used on the first album (made it in all caps). I also posted a bunch of the 77 covers here and a few others.

https://albumartexchange.com/covers?q=Led+Zeppelin&fltr=ALL&sort=DATE&status=&size=any&apply-filter=&page=1

940349802_IMG_34352.thumb.jpeg.57d70c45a93f642e259f9e5ec3f3071d.jpeg