O2 rehearsals leaked

I can confirm four tracks from the 02 rehearsals at Shepperton (2007) have just been leaked. Each song is complete, soundboard quality with Page, Plant, Jones & Jason Bonham. I have archived all four - listening to them now - however this is the official site so any online links to bootleg sites cannot be posted here. Perhaps when they appear on YouTube they can be shared here.

Good Times, Bad Times

For Your Life

Since I've Been Loving You

Rock And Roll

LIKE!

They sound great. :thumbsup: Jimmy and Robert are both in top form. Definitely heard the bit of the segue into Ramble On too. With these being leaked, wonder if it has anything to do with Jimmy's website being launched next week? Although, it's probably just a coincidence.

Any idea what is it that Robert says after Rock and Roll has ended and the sound gets cut off?

I believe you're on to something, SuperDave. Surely these were "leaked" with the band's blessing.

What can I say? Listening to this great display of artistry whets my insatiable appetite for the band to convene and create new music. The ingredients are all there. If only.

I'm in heaven now. I don't care what anyone says, but Robert's vocals on especially SIBLY are AMAZING!! He must have listened to the MSG concerts from 1973 beforehand though as he practically sings the same improvisations..If only they would get back together..They could create some amazing pieces of art..:blink: Really great that these tracks "leaked through"^^

Just listened 'properly' to these tracks, excellent. Audience boots and poor accoustics at the venue on the night never reveal the full intircacies of a performance.

People have asked how were they on the night? They seemed great to me, and the atmosphere was amazing, but these tracks confirm they can still cut it.

Just listened 'properly' to these tracks, excellent. Audience boots and poor accoustics at the venue on the night never reveal the full intricacies of a performance.

The sound problems were only for the first two songs, because one of the engineers I think didn't have something set correctly. That's what I've heard. I'm sure someone here can elaborate more on this. Someone mentioned this a while back here.

These sound amazing to me amazing, not having heard many Zep' boots before I'm just really blown away by all of these. :D It's a tad frustrating to only hear the opening chords of Ramble On. I just hope Jimmy releases some of these with the official DVD.

Hi Magic,

Do you think Jimmy even has these recordings still? and the Offical DVD? its been nearly 4 years, will it be out in time forus all to draw our pensions?

I have a Bootleg Copy of the O2 gig and i'm thankful for that but all this speculation about the Official DVD gets me thinking will it ever be released? The band members arent short of a bob or 2 and apart from Jimmy do the others have any real interest in something that they have tried to distance themselves from for some 30 years? Well thats my take on it anyway, and i'm not loosing any more sleep over it.

Anyway? how have you been?

Kind Regards, Danny

Hi Magic,

Do you think Jimmy even has these recordings still? and the Offical DVD? its been nearly 4 years, will it be out in time forus all to draw our pensions?

I have a Bootleg Copy of the O2 gig and i'm thankful for that but all this speculation about the Official DVD gets me thinking will it ever be released? The band members arent short of a bob or 2 and apart from Jimmy do the others have any real interest in something that they have tried to distance themselves from for some 30 years? Well thats my take on it anyway, and i'm not loosing any more sleep over it.

Anyway? how have you been?

Kind Regards, Danny

Hi Danny,

I would think or at least hope that Jimmy does. He has photos from the rehearsals, and I would be very surprised if no one was there officially recording them. But this is Zeppelin, and as we all know, they deny their fans so much great material. I was under the impression that the official DVD would be released this year, probably in December. I don't know whether that has changed. I also have an audience recording of the show, but the sound quality isn't great. I'll try not to get my hopes up too much about an official DVD until we get a get and official date for its release.

I'm okay. You've been asked to remove your signature? :huh: I'm trying hard to remember what your signature was now. :rolleyes:

Magic

Not to be mean, but shouldn't you put this into another topic?

It's on topic if it's leaked LZ with stand in singer. I'm going to listen again with a fresh ear today. Prolly not worth a thread, that's why I'm tucking it away here. I'm basically asking if anyone knows what this music is. On first listen it sounded enough like the tone of Jones and Jason that I really became intent on the guitar. then I posted it. On 2nd listen it sounded a lot less like Page. IDK what Myles Kennedy sounded like, but when I see his hair a flowin I imagine a singer sort of like this one.. the label guy thinks he's a dead ringer for C.Cornell.. that kind of thing. or maybe this is music that evry1 kno but me.

Archived