Guilty Pleasures

snapper

• 4 months later...

A long time fav of mine

Thanks for posting. I'd all but forgotten about that song. However, I must admit I don't see where it would be a "guilty pleasure" for anyone. Then again, as I'm sure I've stated many times before, there's really nothing in my record collection that I feel guilty about.

Major, where do you get these?! Are these UK only hits? I don't recall these and they are ....interesting to say the least! :D

@dazedcat, Thanks for thumbs up on the Bread song, talk about middle of the road Pop, but it has it's place, imo.

I have a couple more I just listened to, more MOR music, but this is the guilty pleasure thread right? ;)

Nancy Sinatra may not be teen, but she sure can dance........wow. :) "

Bobby Bare, Jr. outed himself as a fan of both America and Bread a few years ago by releasing an EP titled, you guessed it, American Bread.

album_main_americanbread.jpg

• Ventura Highway
  • I Need You
  • Guitar Man
  • A Horse With No Name
  • It Don't Matter To Me
  • Sister Golden Hair (Alpha)
  • Sister Golden Hair (Beta)

• 4 years later...
51 minutes ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

:D

Poor old Beavis getting bitch slapped by Butt-head! :hysterical: Glad to see Beavis retaliate by kicking Butt-head in the nuts! :P 

Oh and did I tell you that even though I am a Bon Jovi fan, I think that song In These Arms, is some of the cheesiest shit, I've ever heard? 

Honestly, that song never fails to make me cringe and I really appreciate Beavis' and Butt-head's commentary on that song! B) 

32 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Poor old Beavis getting bitch slapped by Butt-head! :hysterical: Glad to see Beavis retaliate by kicking Butt-head in the nuts! :P 

Oh and did I tell you that even though I am a Bon Jovi fan, I think that song In These Arms, is some of the cheesiest shit, I've ever heard? 

Honestly, that song never fails to make me cringe and I really appreciate Beavis' and Butt-head's commentary on that song! B) 

Always rely on B&B for intelligent, insightful commentary. :P;)

• 8 months later...

Archived