Zeppelin @ Bath 1970' crowd footage

Thanks for posting it TSRTS. In the other thread, the guys who originally posted it took it down in fear of something....?

Peace.

Absolutely right Walter!

What LedZep342 and others have to realize is that some of us aren't here 24/7.

Oh, and that earlier thread that joey created and promised new Bath footage? The one where joey, ledzepfilm, and LedZep342 continued their incessant anal chatter? I come here after the weekend and IT IS GONE! VANISHED!

So don't knock TSRTS for posting a video that was only uploaded to YouTube on July 23...a mere two days ago...with your sarcastic know-it-all remark about there being another thread about it.

Yeah, there WAS another thread about supposed new Bath footage...endless days of discussion but no video last time I checked. And now that thread has vanished, which leads me to think joey couldn't deliver on his promise of new video.

So thank you TSRTS for posting that clip; I, and I'm sure many more people here, hadn't seen that before.

Absolutely right Walter!

What LedZep342 and others have to realize is that some of us aren't here 24/7.

Oh, and that earlier thread that joey created and promised new Bath footage? The one where joey, ledzepfilm, and LedZep342 continued their incessant anal chatter? I come here after the weekend and IT IS GONE! VANISHED!

So don't knock TSRTS for posting a video that was only uploaded to YouTube on July 23...a mere two days ago...with your sarcastic know-it-all remark about there being another thread about it.

Yeah, there WAS another thread about supposed new Bath footage...endless days of discussion but no video last time I checked. And now that thread has vanished, which leads me to think joey couldn't deliver on his promise of new video.

So thank you TSRTS for posting that clip; I, and I'm sure many more people here, hadn't seen that before.

Oh, sorry, we took it down as the owner of the vid did not want it to be viewed in public, but I guess PresenceRO is taking chances...

Was the first song "Immigrant Song"? I couldn't make it out very well, but thought I caught part of the riff. It was very cool to see Bonzo's arms pounding away during the brief D&C!

No, it's still there, but it's locked.

Sam's right, we should stop all the bitching. Anyway, I doubt this Jochen character would be overly concerned at leakage, otherwise why would he send it out to a total stranger?

Well, since this is a thread about Zep Bath film I guess I might as well share this photo given by Joey1985:

It is zoomed in so you can see the 8mm filmer, looks like a fairly large 8mm camera from this view.

do you remember when you posted the other picture and everyone thought it was a light? Well I think it is a camera and I think this video confirms that

do yo remember when you posted the other picture and everyone thought it was a light? Well I think it is a camera and I think this video confirms that

Those were lights on the stage for the night... and this photo contains another 8mm filmer, aside from Jochen

There are 2 circulating films from Bath; Jochen's film, and the Pink Floyd b/w film from the day before. There is another film with crowd shots and Colossium, and the remaining professional film. Those 2 films we don't have access to.

There are 2 circulating films from Bath; Jochen's film, and the Pink Floyd b/w film from the day before. There is another film with crowd shots and Colossium, and the remaining professional film which have not surfaced yet.

That would be 3 films in circulation...

Read this article from TBL:

post-16772-0-15519100-1311632889_thumb.j

Oh, sorry, we took it down as the owner of the vid did not want it to be viewed in public, but I guess PresenceRO is taking chances...

Seriously guy!? Prez? If im not mistaken you and your 2 buddies got this footage out there amidst much back-slapping and self congratulating to the point where you basically pre-notified every Zep fan in the community that you would up it for all to see thus you basically gave it away! its not fair to then blame other people for your naivety at he end of the day its out there and you guys should be thanked for your efforts in getting the footage freed!! incidentally ssellers did do his usual marvellous job with the sound sync in considering how little footage there actually is and how choppy it is after IS, but its nice to see something from this gig.

Really, all of you should just stop this horse shit bickering, I'm the one who got the footage for everyone to see and I did let everyone know about so it could be enjoyed by everyone. I did not do any "back slapping'' or "anal chatter" that your talking about so fuck off. The administrator already said not to cause a bunch of bullshit on this thread so just enjoy the fucking video and stop being assholes and leave my name out of any horse shit that you feel like talking about because I have nothing to do with it. I have no connection with what anybody else does on here. just enjoy the video please and stop causing trouble.

Agreed. Let's just be happy that the footage is now free and breathing and leave the ridiculous insults that RO was saying about me, Joey, and LedZep342 alone to the point that nobody remembers them. I also never did back slapping or anal chatter, I was afraid (AT THE TIME) that Jochen would be pissed with Joey with the footage now in circulation. Now, let's enjoy the footage please!

Now, back to subject, although ssellers made a great synch of the clip, here is my synch, enjoy!

Agreed. Let's just be happy that the footage is now free and breathing and leave the ridiculous insults that RO was saying about me, Joey, and LedZep342 alone to the point that nobody remembers them. I also never did back slapping or anal chatter, I was afraid (AT THE TIME) that Jochen would be pissed with Joey with the footage now in circulation. Now, let's enjoy the footage please!

Now, back to subject, although ssellers made a great synch of the clip, here is my synch, enjoy!

ssellers already synched this correctly, what was the point in synching it again?

If any other films circulate, the next ones I'm guessing will come out are Bath 1969 (Which is actually 3 minutes instead of 18, with around 30 secs of Zep) and the Potinac proshot.

It's awesome footage, I'm surprised it got it's light of day! :D

If any other films circulate, the next ones I'm guessing will come out are Bath 1969 (Which is actually 3 minutes instead of 18, with around 30 secs of Zep) and the Potinac proshot.

It's awesome footage, I'm surprised it got it's light of day! :D

No, if any other film is to circulate they would be the Bath 69' 8mm film, which I have an article of from TBL thanks to Blockbuster from Royal Orleans:

bath691.jpg

bath692.jpg

Archived