Ross Halfins..New Project... signed by JIMMY...

Hang-man

I just received my copy of this V Rare book........ Only 60 of these WRITERS EDITION produced........... just wanted to share this link to those who haven't seen or known about this Publication...

http://www.genesis-publications.com/News/Sojourner-The-Writers-Edition/1404

Sojourner - The Writers Edition

SOJOURNER The Writers EditionA tailor made collection of only 60 books, we are proud to announce SOJOURNER The Writers Edition. This special issue of the much sought-after book is signed by all five of its contributing writers, Ross Halfin, Pete Makowski, Jimmy Page, Brad Tolinski and Baron Wolman.

Hand bound in Italy, in black fine grain leather, the 60 books are to be presented in a floral Japanese folding case. They are each accompanied by an artist signed Giclée print - a photograph taken during Ross's travels in Japan (10"x8" print on Photo Rag paper).

Proceeds are being donated to the Japan Society's Japan Earthquake Appeal Fund supporting victims of the Tohoku-Pacific Ocean earthquake, and longer term recovery and reconstruction.

SOJOURNER The Writers Edition, is strictly limited to only 60 copies worldwide (each book numbered from one to sixty in Roman numerals) available for £595, plus shipping.

Click here to view more...

To secure a copy of this rare book (one book per order) please contact David Williams for availability.

Telephone +44 (0) 1483 540970

Email david@genesis-publications.com

Reader Update - 21 Apr 2011

SOJOURNER The Writers Edition is now sold out. A limited number of Deluxe copies remain available. To secure a copy today please contact Genesis or buy online using the links below.

Above Right: Jimmy Page, Ross Halfin & Baron Wolman

Right: SOJOURNER The Writers Edition

Proceeds are being donated to the Japan Society's Japan Earthquake Appeal Fund supporting victims of the Tohoku-Pacific Ocean earthquake, and longer term recovery and reconstruction.

Hang-Man - enjoy the book!

Ross Halfin, Pete Makowski, Jimmy Page, Brad Tolinski and Baron Wolman - thank you so much, gentlemen.

PhuketThailand.jpg

Jimmy Page, Ross Halfin, Baron Wolman in Phuket, Thailand (photo copyright Ross Halfin)

Ross Halfin, Pete Makowski, Jimmy Page, Brad Tolinski and Baron Wolman - thank you so much, gentlemen.

PhuketThailand.jpg

Jimmy Page, Ross Halfin, Baron Wolman in Phuket, Thailand (photo copyright Ross Halfin)

This photo was taken in a hotel restaurant in London.

I just received my copy of this V Rare book........ Only 60 of these WRITERS EDITION produced........... just wanted to share this link to those who haven't seen or known about this Publication...

http://www.genesis-publications.com/News/Sojourner-The-Writers-Edition/1404

Sojourner - The Writers Edition

SOJOURNER The Writers EditionA tailor made collection of only 60 books, we are proud to announce SOJOURNER The Writers Edition. This special issue of the much sought-after book is signed by all five of its contributing writers, Ross Halfin, Pete Makowski, Jimmy Page, Brad Tolinski and Baron Wolman.

Hand bound in Italy, in black fine grain leather, the 60 books are to be presented in a floral Japanese folding case. They are each accompanied by an artist signed Giclée print - a photograph taken during Ross's travels in Japan (10"x8" print on Photo Rag paper).

SOJOURNER The Writers Edition, is strictly limited to only 60 copies worldwide (each book numbered from one to sixty in Roman numerals) available for £595, plus shipping.

Click here to view more...

To secure a copy of this rare book (one book per order) please contact David Williams for availability.

Telephone +44 (0) 1483 540970

Email david@genesis-publications.com

Reader Update - 21 Apr 2011

SOJOURNER The Writers Edition is now sold out. A limited number of Deluxe copies remain available. To secure a copy today please contact Genesis or buy online using the links below.

Above Right: Jimmy Page, Ross Halfin & Baron Wolman

Right: SOJOURNER The Writers Edition

Would you post Jimmy's forward when you have a chance? That is what I would like to read the most.

This photo was taken in a hotel restaurant in London.

Thank you. There was a misunderstanding concerning the photo provided but I've looked into this and it was indeed taken at the Charlotte Street Hotel in London on February 22, 2011.

A special version of the deluxe hand crafted Japanese folding case accompanies each copy. It is cloth-lined to preserve the Writer's leather book binding and features the photograph of flowers Ross took in Phuket, Thailand, just a few days after the tsunami in 2004.

Doesn't seem that many here would be interested in what Ross has to say! :P

SD............

I didn't post this for people to see whar "Ross" had to say......... I posted this, for Jimmy & Zep fans to know what Jimmy had been up to......

Thats all..........

All the best,

Hang-man :ph34r:

PhuketThailand.jpg

@ STEVE.........

Cheers mate......... all the Best :ph34r:

SD............

I didn't post this for people to see whar "Ross" had to say......... I posted this, for Jimmy & Zep fans to know what Jimmy had been up to......

Thats all..........

All the best,

Hang-man :ph34r:

I realize this, just saying that.

• 1 month later...

Archived