A Bad Correlation

blloop

I'm completely livid about this. I'd hate to find out Jimmy gave it the O.K., but it seems that it's a personal mash-up. It's disgusting. I'd love to here your thoughts, but I do ask that you watch the entire thing. For some this will be difficult. For others a challenge. Let's just get this over with:

Link:

Dude, I like it! I'd much rather watch that than the Puff Daddy-Jimmy collaboration or the Olympics performance with Leona Lewis.

It's a great mash-up in my opinion. No anger from me on this at all.

I can initially understand why some LZ fans would be livid, but this is brillant. Not only does it keep Zeppelin young, fresh and hip, it exposes them to a whole new base of fans who may not otherwise listen to classic rock. It depicts Zeppelin in a powerful, hip and cool fashion to a whole new young base of music fans, even if from another planet! Because Zeppelin is timeless, pure quality, and damn right cool, they are able to do this and not only get away with it, but look totally hip in 2011! I just think it brings them respect......and really, music is to be fun, to be shared and enjoyed. That is what Jimmy wants I believe and this certainly does just that. I found it enjoyable.

I can initially understand why some LZ fans would be livid, but this is brillant. Not only does it keep Zeppelin young, fresh and hip, it exposes them to a whole new base of fans who may not otherwise listen to classic rock. It depicts Zeppelin in a powerful, hip and cool fashion to a whole new young base of music fans, even if from another planet! Because Zeppelin is timeless, pure quality, and damn right cool, they are able to do this and not only get away with it, but look totally hip in 2011! I just think it brings them respect......and really, music is to be fun, to be shared and enjoyed. That is what Jimmy wants I believe and this certainly does just that. I found it enjoyable.

I agree. I think this is a compliment to Led Zeppelin and I think the boys in the band would like it as well.

Don't think their lawyers would

Here you go again Zeppelin Led. It would be nice for once, if you'd contribute something in a positive way, instead of negative all the time. At least try to think that way for once! Life can be good with the right attitude! :D

Not a fan :mellow:

I think if you took any huge song with powerful music such as Whole Lotta Love and mixed it with another song, it would make it sound alright. haha, but what do I know?

What's there to be livid about? This sort of mixing happens everyday by people sitting at home on their personal computer.

Don't think their lawyers would

I got you Zeppelin Led. ;)

Ok, this is not the response I was expecting, but now that I think of it I was really looking at the other parts of the music attempting to "enhance" Whole Lotta Love, but i never thought of Whole Lotta Love enhancing the other songs. And admittedly, I liked the Katy Perry Mashed part. Just not that shitty Dougie part. My people are so deprived. It's honestly deppressing.

Archived