Jimmy Page clean today?

Black-Dog

I would like to think that Mr. Page is clean and sober these days. He sure looks very healthy for a man of his age considering all the decades of various substances he put into his body over all those years. But I do not know the man personally so who am I to say. Even if Jimmy still indulges in alcohol or even a little blow every now and then, that makes no difference to me. I do not think that Jimmy is still into smack anymore. I Love the Man so I would like to think very positive thoughts when it comes to His well-being. I do think that a Man like Jimmy Page has learned to either stay clean or can control any habits (cocaine) that he had in the past.

Sorry, the "quote" is a bit of poetic license - read Ronnie's autobiography for the embarrassing claims that he makes in that vein - totally re-writing history!

I almost picked it up at a second hand bookshop the other day, was pretty cheap. He's probably addled his brain with so many substances over the years that hes started to believe things like that haha.

I almost picked it up at a second hand bookshop the other day, was pretty cheap. He's probably addled his brain with so many substances over the years that hes started to believe things like that haha.

I did pick it up second hand this past weekend. I will read it with a grain of salt. I am looking forward to his stories with the Stones. He was on Top Gear a couple of years ago and shared a few hilarious stories.

Archived