New 02 rehearsals - December 5th 2007

Nice to know they have quality recordings of the rehearsals that they can use to splice into the audio of the concert itself to mask the feedback issues - if that is the best option. Personally, I hope the entire recordings DON'T find their way onto internet. I'd like to see the boys paid for their work or at least see a portion of the sales go to the Ahmet Fund. The bootlegs are fine for the interent, but pilfferred recordings....NOT!!!

Now this is out on a bootleg, it better had make it's way onto the peer to peer sites..................Liberate all Bootlegs. Only buy a bootleg if it is unique (recording wise not packaging) and when you do share it out.

Don't believe the hype. The show has the flow, the rehearsal has bad marksmanship throughout. I spent a lot of time today dl ing the R, unzipping and locating the one media player that has a built in codec for FLAC files, winamp.. and.. it wasn't worth it.

Don't believe the hype. The show has the flow, the rehearsal has bad marksmanship throughout. I spent a lot of time today dl ing the R, unzipping and locating the one media player that has a built in codec for FLAC files, winamp.. and.. it wasn't worth it.

I personally agree. The rehearsals are great and really interesting to listen to, but I feel that they lack the energy and anxiety of the actual O2 performance. I am really excited for the official O2 release, thats where the magic will be.

Just downloaded them. First song I put in is Kashmir. Sounded awesome in the preview and I wanted to hear more. Really good! SIBLY which is on youtube is the same as the one included in those 4 tracks. Great to hear almost the whole thing!

It is great to hear something new, doesn't share the energy as the real thing, but the band seemed ready for the event and nailed it.

Does anybody have Boogie Mama's "Led Zeppelin's Countdown" boot? I don't, it's supposed to have the rehearsal, including bonus features including Southampton soundcheck (which has been circulating), Presence rehearsals (are these new?), Previously unbooted Led Zep 2 outtakes (multitracks that are on youtube?), and Coda RAH outtakes.

Does anyone know where there is a picture of this? Plenty of pics of the Tarantura version, but this is the one I'm ordering.

Dateline: Tokyo, Japan Thu, Sep 8, 2011

Led Zeppelin's Swan Songs (2007 UK Shepperton SB)

Empress Valley Label proudly presents for the very first and only time anywhere, the complete and uncut Final Rehearsal for the 2007 reunion show in incredible Stereo Soundboard!!!

This Extremely Ltd Edition (200 Copies Only!!) 4 CD Set is housed in a special slip case and features as a special bonus 2 Additional CDs with an original Audience Source of the Reunion Show.

The Presence rehearsals are not new.

Does anybody have Boogie Mama's "Led Zeppelin's Countdown" boot? I don't, it's supposed to have the rehearsal, including bonus features including Southampton soundcheck (which has been circulating), Presence rehearsals (are these new?), Previously unbooted Led Zep 2 outtakes (multitracks that are on youtube?), and Coda RAH outtakes.

Does anyone know where there is a picture of this? Plenty of pics of the Tarantura version, but this is the one I'm ordering.

LedZeppelinsSwanSongsSlipcaseFront.jpg

Cardboard slipcase (front cover)

LedZeppelinsSwanSongsSlipcaseSide.jpg

Cardboard slipcase (sides)

LedZeppelinsSwanSongsSlipcaseBack.jpg

Cardboard slipcase (back cover)

LedZeppelinsSwanSongsInsertFront.jpg

Four-cd jewel case (front cover)

LedZeppelinsSwanSongsInsertBack.jpg

Four-cd jewel case (back cover)

LedZeppelinsSwanSongsInsertInsideFront.jpg

Four-cd jewel case (inside front cover)

LedZeppelinsSwanSongsInsertInsideBack.jpg

Four-cd jewel case (inside back cover)

LedZeppelinsSwanSongsInsertCardFront.jpg

Insert card (front)

LedZeppelinsSwanSongsInsertCardBack.jpg

Insert card (back)

LedZeppelinsSwanSongsDiscs1-2.jpg

Discs 1 & 2

LedZeppelinsSwanSongsDiscs3-4.jpg

Discs 3 & 4

Scans courtesy Steve A. Jones Archive

Word on the street in the Nishi-Shinjuku Bootleg district: "This one is the best...this one is complete...the Tarantura version has cuts"

nice scans. I'm not sure which rehearsal is the one I'm getting exposed too. I'd like to hear some comparison of Shep vs. O2 rehearsal. Like maybe they were willing to spend a bit more energy on the 5th is what I'm hoping. I'd also like to hear a review of the 2nd part of the set above, from the event itself, I'd like to know if the sound is getting closer, esp the bass. The shots of the mixing desk are beautiful.

Is there any audio footage from the O2 Rehearsal?

If so it may be from the soundboard since security was almost terrorist-proof. Everybody who got in got scanned from tip to toe with a metal detector.

Most of the things they played there were incomplete and not the entire set. They were trying to get the sound right rather than playing entire songs.

nice scans. I'm not sure which rehearsal is the one I'm getting exposed too. I'd like to hear some comparison of Shep vs. O2 rehearsal. Like maybe they were willing to spend a bit more energy on the 5th is what I'm hoping. I'd also like to hear a review of the 2nd part of the set above, from the event itself, I'd like to know if the sound is getting closer, esp the bass. The shots of the mixing desk are beautiful.

Empress Valley dates the Shepperton rehearsal recording as December 5th 2011, presumably confirmed by the source. Two things I noticed on my first listen thru was Robert definitely held back during this rehearsal- no attempt to hit the high notes - and they got lost momentarily during Kashmir as usual (though they nailed it during the actual concert).

Is there any audio footage from the O2 Rehearsal?

There are no recordings of the December 9th soundcheck/run-through in circulation that I'm aware of.

Nice to know they have quality recordings of the rehearsals that they can use to splice into the audio of the concert itself to mask the feedback issues - if that is the best option. Personally, I hope the entire recordings DON'T find their way onto internet. I'd like to see the boys paid for their work or at least see a portion of the sales go to the Ahmet Fund. The bootlegs are fine for the interent, but pilfferred recordings....NOT!!!

I totally agree! the band should get whatever they deserve. I dont think that would be a problem. Any official release from Zep will sell like mad. I'm sure it's been mentioned before,but why dont they just do what Zappa did? Jimmy could get a hold of any quality sounding bootlegs(maybe fix 'em up a little if he wants ) & then release them officially.Zappa seems to have gutted the bootleggers by releasing them himself-much cheaper.

I have the Presence rehearsals on a cd called Brutal Artistry 2. I think they have appeared before this, but the tracks are Royal Orleans, Tea for One, and Don't Start Me Talkin-All My Lovin.

I have heard a rehearsal of Achilles on YouTube, which I would love to have on cd.

You have this release?

Aren't the presence rehearsals the ones of Tea For One, Royal Orleans, and Achilles Last Stand (Songs might be wrong)

Archived