Hallooween Candy

betteremily

My fave is Peanut butter M & Ms...not peanut, but peanut butter; they're in the orange packages.

Also like Reese's peanut butter cups...Nestlé's Crunch Bar...Butterfingers...Baby Ruths...Snickers...Mars Bars...all in the Fun Size.

Anyone tried these?

GLGJXW25J2FWWXTW-540x540.jpg

They are fabulous!! Only trouble with getting them for TorT is that I won't give them out... biggrin.gif

I hate to quote myself, due to the dangers of going blind, but if you haven't yet, you must try these!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I think my wife picks out the kind she likes and hopes we don't get too many customers. We both like chocolate. This Chocuer right from Germany is great. But we won't be buying that and handing it out. A frien of hers had a bag of miny's but we cant find them anywhere. For your average easy to find candy, we both like Mallo cups. She likes Reese's but I do not. She likes almost everything. I used to like Nestle's Crunch alot. She also likes 3 Muskateers which I hate. WalMart sells those huge bags of variety candies. They sell out fast. Usually we go with the small bars. I also used to like Clark bars which are the same thing as Butterfinger. Hershey w almonds are good. Some are just teeth killers like Jujubees, and salt water taffy. Not my favorite holiday.

I think my wife picks out the kind she likes and hopes we don't get too many customers.

She likes Reese's but I do not.

I also buy what I like in case there are leftovers. Only the good stuff (snickers, m&ms, butterfinger, Reese's, kit kat, Hershey minis). We don't get as many T-O-Ts as we used to, but still enough for me to buy many bags of candy, and I like to hand out lots.

I can't imagine anyone not loving Reese's...really!! I don't think anyone matches that awesome combination as well as Reese's does. Remember the old commercial when the man walking with the chocolate bar bumps into the lady with the peanut butter...and history was made!? :D

I think lots of parents in my area are encouraging their kids to attend Halloween parties rather than to go trick-or treating -- perhaps for safety reasons. A lot of kids who came to my door tonight were not from my neighborhood -- numerous car-loads of kids were driven in from distant areas.

Edited by Pagefan55

• 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, kipper said:

halloween candy is so expensive now i don't see how anybody can afford to buy it these days. 

Even at Walmart I guess you are correct, but you can get one of those big bags for $8 and then you are eating the stuff for a week.  Make sure you get the kinds  you yourself will eat!!!!  That's where the fun is!  I have always had a like for Mallo Cups, Clark bars, Nestles Crunch.  But let me share a secret.  Aldi, a discount store with generic products and name brands also, has this Chocuer from Germany.   The DARK CHOCOLATE is ass kicking!!!!!!  

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Even at Walmart I guess you are correct, but you can get one of those big bags for $8 and then you are eating the stuff for a week.  Make sure you get the kinds  you yourself will eat!!!!  That's where the fun is!  I have always had a like for Mallo Cups, Clark bars, Nestles Crunch.  But let me share a secret.  Aldi, a discount store with generic products and name brands also, has this Chocuer from Germany.   The DARK CHOCOLATE is ass kicking!!!!!!  

Try not to do too much damage to that a1c now. :)