Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Robert Plant Married?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

royalrumpus

royalrumpus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Just read this :

http://www.roadrunne...wsitemID=165571

royalrumpus

royalrumpus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
and this....

http://www.briangard...ambleon/?p=1534

mstork

mstork

Zep Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts
Wow! Congrats if true, pretty amazing...

Walter

Walter

Zep Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,657 posts

Hmmm....bought a place in Texas, near her? I guess that throws out "Hot Dog" from being performed! ;) IF it's true then congrats to Robert and Patty!!

Robert always seems to sing with love in his eyes when singing with a female vocalist. IMO.

Edited by Walter, 03 November 2011 - 09:13 AM.

mstork

mstork

Zep Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts

Hmmm....bought a place in Texas, near her? I guess that throws out "Hot Dog" from being performed! ;) IF it's true then congrats to Robert and Patty!!

Robert always seems to sing with love in his eyes when singing with a female vocalist. IMO.

I saw Robert and Alison from the front row in NY and my buddy was convinced they were an item. I didn't think so, but I did get the feeling Robert wouldn't have minded if they were an item! Haven't seen him onstage with Patty yet...

Jaeleigh

Jaeleigh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
PHOTO DELETED

Matthew Wilkening

Matthew Wilkening

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Jaeleigh, we'd love to talk to you for an article on UltimateClassicRock.com. I just sent all my contact info via PM on here to you. (edit: Thank you!)

Edited by Matthew Wilkening, 03 November 2011 - 12:04 PM.

Knebby

Knebby

manbags and gladrags, Queen :)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,428 posts
I just have to say, of course we have Halloween in England.

FireOpal

FireOpal

Zep Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

I just have to say, of course we have Halloween in England.

I think she meant you don't have "trick or treat" - where the kiddies go round in costume to the neighbors and get candy. How do British people celebrate Halloween, typically? Do the children dress up, have little parades and parties, things like that? It's such a fun holiday. It used to be mainly a thing for kids in America but adults have gradually gotten more involved over the years.

Knebby

Knebby

manbags and gladrags, Queen :)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,428 posts
We actually do have Trick or Treat. Lots of people seem to suggest this is recent, but I did it when I was a kid and I'm old enough to have been at Knebworth, so there ya go. We didn't have pumpkins generally then - we hollowed out turnips for jack o lanterns which was bloody hard work :)
Admittedly it is getting to be a much more popular holiday now - with more specific Halloween stuff in the shops. And it is definitely much bigger in North America :)

Oh and we used to play games - Dookin Apples (or Apple Bobbing) for example :)

Edited by Knebby, 03 November 2011 - 12:05 PM.

Major Major

Major Major

Zep Head

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,602 posts
Our version of Trick Or Treat involves a quintessentially British quirk. Older kids throw eggs at old people's houses, and when the oldsters come outside to remonstrate, the kids throw concrete blocks at them and break their legs.

Lucky Plant doesn't live here anymore.

Fool In The Rain 60

Fool In The Rain 60

Zep Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Our version of Trick Or Treat involves a quintessentially British quirk. Older kids throw eggs at old people's houses, and when the oldsters come outside to remonstrate, the kids throw concrete blocks at them and break their legs.

Lucky Plant doesn't live here anymore.

'Major Major'
You forgot to add that they throw Flour with those Eggs.... :lol:

Congrats to Robert & Patty, if they are Married...

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60, 03 November 2011 - 12:59 PM.

SuperDave

SuperDave

Zep Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,960 posts
Big congrats to Robert and Patty, if this is indeed true! :thumbsup: Best of luck to the happy couple! :D

The Pagemeister

The Pagemeister

Zep Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts
Seems like he's tried many times to hook up with a vocalist - Alana Myles, Toni Halliday, Allison Kraus, the girl from UnLedded, and now looks like he caught one. :kiss:

Juliet

Juliet

Zep Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
Congrats to Robert and Patty

Juliet xo :D

Jaeleigh

Jaeleigh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
deleted

Edited by Jaeleigh, 03 November 2011 - 04:24 PM.

TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

White Summer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,963 posts
We do have Trick Or Treat in Halloween, some local councils are looking at a by-law banning it though

Stargroves Tangie

Stargroves Tangie

Zep Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts
Congrats to Robert & Patty and best wishes for a lifetime of love & happiness!

MadScreamingGallery

MadScreamingGallery

La jalousie, mon cher, la jalousie.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Happy Halloween

There was a nice online discussion about this photo earlier today - I like that one of the men who knows her in real life described Patty as "exquisite." He also said that Robert has settled into the neighborhood beautifully. I think they are a lovely, lovely couple and I wish them long-lasting love and all the happiness in the world.

FunkyPhantom

FunkyPhantom

Zep Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
The kind of vibe you get from that photo is a much different from the one you would get from say, Kim Kardashian and her ex-husband during their brief marriage. Congrats to Percy...

HOME | NEWS | DISCOGRAPHY | TIMELINE | PHOTOS | VIDEO | 12.10.07 | MERCHANDISE | CONTACT

LedZeppelin.com