Robert Plant Married?

royalrumpus

Hmmm....bought a place in Texas, near her? I guess that throws out "Hot Dog" from being performed!

;) IF it's true then congrats to Robert and Patty!!

Robert always seems to sing with love in his eyes when singing with a female vocalist. IMO.

Hmmm....bought a place in Texas, near her? I guess that throws out "Hot Dog" from being performed!

;) IF it's true then congrats to Robert and Patty!!

Robert always seems to sing with love in his eyes when singing with a female vocalist. IMO.

I saw Robert and Alison from the front row in NY and my buddy was convinced they were an item. I didn't think so, but I did get the feeling Robert wouldn't have minded if they were an item! Haven't seen him onstage with Patty yet...

I just have to say, of course we have Halloween in England.

I think she meant you don't have "trick or treat" - where the kiddies go round in costume to the neighbors and get candy. How do British people celebrate Halloween, typically? Do the children dress up, have little parades and parties, things like that? It's such a fun holiday. It used to be mainly a thing for kids in America but adults have gradually gotten more involved over the years.

We actually do have Trick or Treat. Lots of people seem to suggest this is recent, but I did it when I was a kid and I'm old enough to have been at Knebworth, so there ya go. We didn't have pumpkins generally then - we hollowed out turnips for jack o lanterns which was bloody hard work :)

Admittedly it is getting to be a much more popular holiday now - with more specific Halloween stuff in the shops. And it is definitely much bigger in North America :)

Oh and we used to play games - Dookin Apples (or Apple Bobbing) for example :)

Our version of Trick Or Treat involves a quintessentially British quirk. Older kids throw eggs at old people's houses, and when the oldsters come outside to remonstrate, the kids throw concrete blocks at them and break their legs.

Lucky Plant doesn't live here anymore.

'Major Major'

You forgot to add that they throw Flour with those Eggs.... :lol:

Congrats to Robert & Patty, if they are Married...

Happy Halloween

There was a nice online discussion about this photo earlier today - I like that one of the men who knows her in real life described Patty as "exquisite." He also said that Robert has settled into the neighborhood beautifully. I think they are a lovely, lovely couple and I wish them long-lasting love and all the happiness in the world.

The kind of vibe you get from that photo is a much different from the one you would get from say, Kim Kardashian and her ex-husband during their brief marriage. Congrats to Percy...

I would certainly hope so. Why people care about non-talents like Kim and the rest of her family is beyond belief! :buttsmack:

It is my personal experience, from living in a neighborhood with public figures, that those that guard their privacy usually do not participate in Halloween, and certainly do not come out onto the front porch and pose with people they do not know. It is my strong personal opinion that the lovely couple knew exactly what they were doing (by leaving the interior of the house to pose for photos) and they knew exactly what the outcome would be (photos all over the Internet). This is much ado about nothing.

A close associate of Plant's said that he mentioned the english humourist term "you've met the wife" when introducing Patty which is a famous UK comedic reference and rumour spread from there. They are not married. Meanwhile Patty is working on her new album and Plant continues to chase his own shadow..

A close associate of Plant's said that he mentioned the english humourist term "you've met the wife" when introducing Patty which is a famous UK comedic reference and rumour spread from there. They are not married. Meanwhile Patty is working on her new album and Plant continues to chase his own shadow..

i wish robert and patty happiness together whether married or not, but ...........

you say this as a certainty, on your first post, with nothing to back you up ......

:unsure:

Archived