Official Facebook page hinting at reunion?

VelvetRecon

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that their OFFICIAL facebook page has posted for the first time since it started. One post being about a mysterious billboard in LA announcing the bands arrival, and another being a video of "Rock and Roll." I just find it strange that its been years and they have just now started posting something. Could a reunion in the future be in the works? Is there an underlying message to the two posts?

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that their OFFICIAL facebook page has posted for the first time since it started. One post being about a mysterious billboard in LA announcing the bands arrival, and another being a video of "Rock and Roll." I just find it strange that its been years and they have just now started posting something. Could a reunion in the future be in the works? Is there an underlying message to the two posts?

I think all those posts on Facebook have something to do with the 40th Anniversary of Zeppelin IV.....which is today.

Zeppelin IV had some success I believe. I could be wrong though. :D

It has everything to do with the 40th anniversary of the release of the fourth album. I can't seem to find it now but there was one post that said to look forward to lots of posts surrounding the original release of the album that would include old advertisements and other memorabilia.

It has everything to do with the 40th anniversary of the release of the fourth album. I can't seem to find it now but there was one post that said to look forward to lots of posts surrounding the original release of the album that would include old advertisements and other memorabilia.

We'll be posting more interesting tidbits through the week on the official Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Led-Zeppelin-Official/131572223581891

Archived