Unreleased Songs

Ste

It's not a song entitled Jam, it's just one of the many, many, studio jams that they did. And there is no way they would ever allow any of that to be uploaded; this is the official Led Zeppelin website.

Thats what i meant by jamming <_<

..sheesh.

It would have been nice to have a few of these songs show up on mothership as extras!!

I would have like to have seen a mix of cos they've released enough best of's now. remasters, Later days/Early days etc.

As far as I know Swan Song is original, Jennings Farm Blues is an early version of Bron-Yr-Aur stomp, Pat's Delight was used to showcase Bonham's drumming before Moby Dick, and I THINK As Long As I Have You is original, but as mentioned above, does incorporate Fresh Garbage.

As Long As I Have You is an old 50s rock and roll song, their version is a take on the version done by Elvis Presley

Fire, is a song they worked on during the In through the out door sessions that has never seen the light of day

Fire also goes by the name "You're Gonna Leave Me" and "Say You're Gonna Leave Me." It's nothing too special, so unless you're a completest, I would recommend you don't go too far out of your way to get it.

Did anyone ever hear the "unreleased" drum tracks from the In through the Out Door sessions that Bonzo laid down?

They were on the Internet a couple of years ago.

They are live studio drum tracks which include: All of my Love, Darlene, In the Evening, Carouselumbra (?), and I'm gonna crawl.

There are many, most are covers though. Here's a list from memory:

As Long As I Have You

Blueberry Hill

Boogie Chillun

C'mon Everybody

Crossroads

Fresh Garbage

I Gotta Move

Jennings Farm Blues

Long Tall Sally

Pat's Delight

Sugar Mama

Sunshine Woman

Swan Song

Train Kept A Rollin'

a lot of people know about "Jennings Farm Blues." its a great song. there is also "Swan Song," and acoustic piece Jimmy was working on for awhile.

and i see others have already posted it. is there a site you can download these unreleased tracks from?

Did anyone ever hear the "unreleased" drum tracks from the In through the Out Door sessions that Bonzo laid down?

They were on the Internet a couple of years ago.

They are live studio drum tracks which include: All of my Love, Darlene, In the Evening, Carouselumbra (?), and I'm gonna crawl.

And recordings of 'Fool in the Rain' too! I have the link to a website that has every one of the surviving recordings, but i'm not sure wether i'm allowed to post the link here or not. Best not, though. But they are the real deal - got 'em saved on me comp just incase the website should ever get shut down or anything. And I have no idea how anyone obtained them, but I got the link from Drummerworld.com.

And recordings of 'Fool in the Rain' too! I have the link to a website that has every one of the surviving recordings, but i'm not sure wether i'm allowed to post the link here or not. Best not, though. But they are the real deal - got 'em saved on me comp just incase the website should ever get shut down or anything. And I have no idea how anyone obtained them, but I got the link from Drummerworld.com.

It shouldn't be too hard to find. It's on bonham's wikipedia page as an external link.....

Jezus, there are just so many.

And i really advise on not to post links as

A. It's against forum's policy and

B. Every link is propably notified in a way so the chances are that any linked site will be shut down.

Remember Jimmy's policy, ya hear.

I THINK As Long As I Have You is original,

But it is not, unfortunately: Garnett Mimms. Google also mentions Elvis.

Jezus, there are just so many.

And i really advise on not to post links as

A. It's against forum's policy and

B. Every link is propably notified in a way so the chances are that any linked site will be shut down.

Remember Jimmy's policy, ya hear.

But it is not, unfortunately: Garnett Mimms. Google also mentions Elvis.

I'm glad you brought this up. While it is not illegal to freely trade bootleg recordings (that is, things that were not officially released), there is still authority from the artist to take them down anyway. If you cherish these bootlegs, don't post them publicly. PM them if you must.

Archived