Fourth Anniversary Tomorrow!

Tomorrow will be the fourth anniversary.

Anyone in the Zep community doing anything special to remember that special night, that special performance?

I'm planning on waking up and watching the bootleg Blue Ray DVD I have...Haven't seen it in over six months now..

as well as reaching out to those who attended that i keep in touch with.

Dec. 11th is my birthday, so on the 10th I plan to open a bottle of wine, read the journal I wrote of that entire event from entering the lottery in Septemeber '07 to flying home after the concert, settle down on the couch with someone special and pop in "A Work in Progress" to celebrate my birthday and the greatest concert I've ever seen.

I watched the DVD again. I haven't tried to spot myself in the crowd on the floor, but I don't think I'm visible anyway.

I really hope that there is an official release someday.

Well, there's not much I can add to what's already been said. It was an incredible night and I would do it all over again.

In the brief BBC clip that does a quick scan of the crowd, I see a fellow that we stood next to in the queue, which means I'm just to his right in the vid clip, however I can't make myself out. But I suspect one of the heads is mine. I'd sure like to be able to point myself out in a DVD someday, though!

Archived