Jimmy Page Video Message to Metallica On their 30th Anniversary

sam_webmaster

Thank you for sharing this with us, Sam. I will admit that I am not a Metallica fan (although my son is) so, had you not posted this here, I probably would have missed seeing Jimmy's message.

I think Jimmy looks and sounds wonderful...he still has that lovely, rare combination of cool and class (and still beautiful in a scarf ;) ). Had someone asked me decades ago to envision what Jimmy would be like at his current stage in life, this is exactly how I would have imagined him to be.

I just get so excited when something NEW has to do with Jimmy. The best, the very best. Look at how much attention this has a got Jimmy giving a mere tribute to Metallica, a band I don't personally like but it seems the wizard does. I've put it up on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCUDqg3skJU&feature=youtu.be

Metallica had real cred up to and including And Justice For All. Then the Bob Rock association for the next album,that finished them for me.I found his overly blatant production gave a lot of bands a common sound. A lot of bands went to him, and they all sounded like variations on the Bob Rock band.

Archived