If you could ask Jimmy 2 questions what would they be?

turnthepage

1. Do you think your fans are disturbingly insatiable, who will never, ever be satisfied with what they already have?

Give me one reason why I should be satisfied with six songs of the 25 May show of Earl's Court when a frugal Pagey has all five full concerts.

Give me one reason why I should be satisfied with six songs of the 25 May show of Earl's Court when a frugal Pagey has all five full concerts.

Because he released them at all is enough reason, and that's better than the alternative.

Be thankful we got anything to begin with.

1) We've heard a lot of your interest in the Aleister Crowley and the occult over the years but did you ever try to perform the Abrah-Melin ritual yourself?

2) Many highlights and lowlights have been well documented throughout your remarkable career but if you could go back and change one thing that you regret having happened, what would it be?

I'm afraid I have answers to these questions:

A plethora

I'll presume it was.

I was told by a friend of Jimmy's that the Japan 71 tour was recorded in multi-track.

However,it would be nice to hear it from Jimmy in an effort to prompt him to release these shows.

You've recorded with Jack White, the Black Crowes, Edge, who's next?

When are your fans going to get more archived live material, such as The Grateful Dead, The Doors, King Crimson, Bob Dylan, Frank Zappa, and the Allman Brothers offer on their websites?

Archived