Famous people you hate

The_Minxter

This list contains celebrities/famous people who get right up my nose, so here it goes....

Simon Cowell

Chris Moyles

David Walliams (creepy git)

Eddie Murphy

Katie Price/Jordan

Michael McIntyre

Adam Sandler

Peter Andre

Paris Hilton

Madonna

Rhianna (tramp)

That's just a start

Hate is a lot of energy I do not have to spare.

Here is a list of people who induce nausea:

Lady Gaga

George Clooney

Bran-Gelina Jolie

Tom Cruise

Joan Rivers

Robert De Niro

Adam Sandler

Will Ferrel

Ben Stiller

...and whoever the rest of those nobodies are.

edit: Oh yeah, I forgot about Bono. He really gets under my skin. Hahah :)

For fuck's sake, wasn't there already a thread on this? Enough with the obsession on hating Bono or whoever. It's tiresome.

Strider that was just for rockstars you hate, much too confining - we need to broaden our hate! Seriously!?! :blink:

For fuck's sake, wasn't there already a thread on this? Enough with the obsession on hating Bono or whoever. It's tiresome.

Who's obsessing over hating Bono? I never said I hated Bono, he's just nauseating. Same with Jolie. People who go to starving third world countries dressed in designer clothes with their diamonds in the name of humanity ought to be spit upon. (Figuratively)

Does it offend you that some people find avenues to express their disdain for the commercial garbage they're force-fed on a daily basis?

I can't say I hate them as I don't personally know any of them. I do hate the attention they get and the celebrity insanity that goes along with them. What have they done in life to warrant such attention, not to mention their own television show????

They've accomplished NOTHING worthy.

The Kardashian Family.

People wonder why the culture has gone downhill on a sled? Look no further.

I'd say Fred Durst but I think he cashed in his fame card some time ago. Oh, I despise Bill Maher. Yup, that's the one. Durst & Maher share the same serial misogyny issue but where Durst is a mookish dope Maher is a smug elitist prick. Yup, those are my choices & Al Franken isn't far behind.

Angelina Jolie - the woman can not act.

I used to think the same thing, then I saw Changeling.

As for famous people I hate, I can't think of a single one. Hate is a pretty strong emotion and not one I direct at most people, including celebrities. I'd much rather focus my energy on positive things rather than negative ones but that may just be me.

I guess I should feel fortunate that I'm not even familiar with the majority of people that have been mentioned so far. Here it is 2012 and I still haven't heard a Justin Bieber song either. However, I did fuck up recently by watching a "best of YouTube" video that included a clip of Rebecca Black's "Friday" song. I managed to avoid that one for a pretty long time too.

Archived