White Summer, Moby Dick or No Quarter solos? White Summer, Moby Dick or No Quarter solos? White Summer, Moby Dick or No Quarter solos?

TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

Live Solos  

29 members have voted

1. 1. WS, MB or NQ?

• White Summer
    • Moby Dick
    • No Quarter
    • None At All

I don't know why that is the title -.-

Because you obviously don't know how to operate the Poll function on this board. As for the last choice in the poll did you actually intend for that to be two separate choices because "None All" doesn't make a lick of sense. In the future, I suggest using the "Preview Post" feature, that way you can work the kinks out before actually making a post.

Because you obviously don't know how to operate the Poll function on this board. As for the last choice in the poll did you actually intend for that to be two separate choices because "None All" doesn't make a lick of sense. In the future, I suggest using the "Preview Post" feature, that way you can work the kinks out before actually making a post.

... the polls there, I was actually talking about the amount of times I put the title.. and it should be none at all...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Calm down, you were able to understand what it said and that's all that matters

I like em all however, Jimmy should have dropped White Summer and used Brom-Y-Aur instead 77'-80'. It's much shorter, only 2.5 min, and IMO a much better composition. He gets more across in that brief 2.5 min than he does in 10 min of WS/BMS and it is a 100% original composition.

The name reminds me of an annoying commercial where they same the same thing 3 or 4 times fast to drill it in your head. lol

I voted No Quarter. I feel like mainly Page got to show his stuff in White Summer and Bonzo in Moby Dick but in No Quarter Jones played great and Page also created so great guitar parts especially for the longer live versions.

I didn't vote. I love 'White Summer' simply because I love any song played with the Danelectro. But, I also love the rhythm of 'Moby Dick'. I also love JPJ's solo's. The light really shines on him in "No Quarter'. Fabulous songs I must say, it's hard to choose which is why I'm not.

Archived