Best Black Dog intro

Black Dog  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Intro

• Bring It On Home
    • Out on The Tiles

Bring It On Home is the better of the two but they both were awesome and sucked. It sounded awesome no matter which one but it made me want to hear the teaser.

Bring It On Home is the better of the two but they both were awesome and sucked. It sounded awesome no matter which one but it made me want to hear the teaser.

I agree, that Bring It On Home riff always left me wanting more.......

Out on the Tiles "flowed" with the song a bit better than Bring It On Home. Bring It On Home makes it seem like they "forgot" to finish the song and just decided to play Black Dog instead, whereas Out on the Tiles segues into the vocals on both songs.

Additionally, the poll should probably have the chords from the studio version. Just a classic way to introduce LZIV. "Wah-wah-wah-wah HEY HEY MAMA..."

So far Bring It On Home is spanking Out On The Tiles. I gotta say, I'm a bit surprised...

music-smiley-7526.gif

Out On The Tiles does flow better with the song but Bring It On Home is just an awesome riff and sounds way cooler. That's why it's winning.

I never even knew that Bring it On Home was used as an intro for Black Dog before this. While I think that BiOH is a better riff overall, Out On The Tiles meshes into the song better. I would also prefer that BiOH be played in its entirety, whereas OOTT has a great opening riff, but I can do without hearing the whole song live. So I voted for OOTT.

• 2 months later...

While I think that BiOH is a better riff overall, Out On The Tiles meshes into the song better. I would also prefer that BiOH be played in its entirety, whereas OOTT has a great opening riff, but I can do without hearing the whole song live. So I voted for OOTT.

My thoughts exactly.

Archived