LUCIFER RISING

sam_webmaster

I was also "chosen" to spend more money... ;)

I'm not too terribly excited, but it was nice to get picked. I'm sure there will be some deluxe copies left over.

:huh: Tell ya what buddy, since you don't seem excited, how about selling me your copy??? I would have done a set of jumping jacks if chosen for the deluxe. I registered and didn't get selected......you should be proud and excited you did.

:huh: Tell ya what buddy, since you don't seem excited, how about selling me your copy??? I would have done a set of jumping jacks if chosen for the deluxe. I registered and didn't get selected......you should be proud and excited you did.

There's others who were selected and feel somewhat indifferent about it. It isn't that I'm not excited about it, I am...just not terribly excited. When I was first getting into Led Zeppelin I searched high and low for this damn thing. I enjoy most of what we have and it will be nice to have it in perfect quality.

What is it I should be proud of? I was picked completely at random, I did nothing more than anyone else. I was merely poking fun that I have the privilege to spend more money.

I don't quite understand the whole "deluxe" thing. Why bother? Just offer it for purchase instead of turning it into a game show.

I agree, same thing about the signed copies. He should have just signed 100 random ones instead of selling them for $309 a piece...not to mention shipping.

Just ordered mine. A bit confusing with address info. You street number is on top and street below your name. I hope they clear this up when it's shipped. You know how packages get lost or misplaced.

I saw that.

I just put a space on the first line and my street address on the second.

With all the phd's in the USPS I am sure they will figure out how to deliver to you.

Just ordered mine. A bit confusing with address info. You street number is on top and street below your name. I hope they clear this up when it's shipped. You know how packages get lost or misplaced.

What I used as my street number preceded my address on the shipping label they sent me for DW2 just recently, your right, it is confusing. It also took me 2 weeks and 1 day to recieve it from my email confirmation. I also recieved 2 email confirmations for my order, I ordered just one, but they were duplicate emails for the same order.

What I used as my street number preceded my address on the shipping label they sent me for DW2 just recently, your right, it is confusing. It also took me 2 weeks and 1 day to recieve it from my email confirmation. I also recieved 2 email confirmations for my order, I ordered just one, but they were duplicate emails for the same order.

I'll probably send an email to JP's site to correct this, so there are no problems when it's shipped. We can only hope!

I'll probably send an email to JP's site to correct this, so there are no problems when it's shipped. We can only hope!

I don't know why a "house number" is required if your address does not include one, The "help" section wasn't helpful enough. Perhaps someone here on the forum could explain a little better what a 'house number' is and what to put in that field. Hope all goes well with your shipment SuperDave.

I've got the boot of this on my computer, can't say I make a habit of listening to it. Very dark and creepy stuff though. Not sure if I can afford to shell out for this LP, recordings of it will appear online... Although it would be cool to add to my collection. Just hope that I get this job I went for an interview at the other day!

I've got the boot of this on my computer, can't say I make a habit of listening to it. Very dark and creepy stuff though. Not sure if I can afford to shell out for this LP, recordings of it will appear online... Although it would be cool to add to my collection. Just hope that I get this job I went for an interview at the other day!

Tom kid,

I am sure many of us on this site wish you the very best of luck in getting the job. :thumbsup: I feel that it is unfortunate that so many of Jimmy's new products, whether that be his book or these new releases, are out of many fan's price range.

I received the email letting me know I was "picked" to be able to buy the signed deluxe set too. I was on the fence as it's not exactly cheap. Then, last night on the Biography channel, the Led Zeppelin bio was on (Not very good either. They didn't even use any Zep music!)

Nevertheless, I took that as a sign. I went ahead and bought it.

:)

Archived