The Song Remains The Same - T-SHIRT

Zosotatt

The T-Shirt that was in the Collector's Edition of the reissued Song Remains The Same DVD was imprinted with clearly "distressed' silk screening of the original album graphics ... the LED ZEPPELIN above the graphic was in perfect condition. I'm assuming that this was by design and not a production error, can anyone confirm? ...Other notes, the T-Shirt is XL, but not as long as most XL's (pre-shrunk perhaps).

The T-Shirt that was in the Collector's Edition of the reissued Song Remains The Same DVD was imprinted with clearly "distressed' silk screening of the original album graphics ... the LED ZEPPELIN above the graphic was in perfect condition. I'm assuming that this was by design and not a production error, can anyone confirm? ...Other notes, the T-Shirt is XL, but not as long as most XL's (pre-shrunk perhaps).

That's the exact shirt I got ... when I saw the TSRTS logo, I thought, wow what a crappy iron-on job, but when I saw the perfect Swan Song logo, I figured it was supposed to appear in that distressed condition--maybe just like the building on the cover??

That's the exact shirt I got ... when I saw the TSRTS logo, I thought, wow what a crappy iron-on job, but when I saw the perfect Swan Song logo, I figured it was supposed to appear in that distressed condition--maybe just like the building on the cover??

OK Thanks --- I guess the shirts are distressed by design --- they do have a unique feel...almost silky.

Where can you buy the collectors edition? I looked in the merchandise section of the new site but I couldn't find it. As soon as I saw what was in it, I knew that I was going to get it, but I don't know where from. Any help would be great.

I think it's an "American Only" thing, so I would go to an American website, like amazon.com. You could also try e-bay.

The big-box chains like Circuit City and Best Buy probably deliver internationally too, and they have it for super-cheap prices.

When I get some cash I will be definitely be buying the collectors edition. I was at a cd shop today and they had mothership bundled with a t-shirt too, might have to pick up a copy of that.

I was at Circuit City in Palisades Mall at eight this morning, and they had NO DVD's, the ijit helping me couldn't find it in the computer, then I found the CD in the Latin Music section, and I paid full price. The ijit claimed the sale ended Friday :blink: . Whatever, I don't mind paying full price for a quality release like this. But just be prepared to be screwed or pissed off. That's the state of music retail these days.

I'm dreaming of the day I get the DVD.............

Can someone please clarify, the Collector's Edition includes both the DVD of TSRTS and the new Concert footage, and the extra t-shirt and other things, but the CD just sells by itself?

The collector's edition does not include the soundtrack.

It appears that collector's is only be sold in USA and Canada and it is a limited release

I've been a fan since 1987, but I'm afraid it sounds like Led Zeppelin has just blown it with this one. The Amazon review says the CD's/DVD's rattle around in that box without the T-shirt, and the shirt itself is almost like see-thru toilet paper. It's not "distressed," it's called CHEAP! Maybe they should let Gene Simmons handle their marketing. He says he believes your T-shirt shouldn't fade in two washings.

Then you've got the edits everyone's going on about on the soundtrack, and the fact the new songs aren't attached to the rest of the movie on the DVD. Jimmy gave us his greatest gift in 2003, but 2007 has, unfortunately, not been the repeat I was hoping for.

Archived