Lady Gaga

Juliet

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't convince my brother to let me take the girls to the Lady Gaga concert when the tour hit Los Angeles recently. So I didn't go, as I recently saw Lady Gaga and there are other big-ticket shows coming up that I need to save my money for. But I did see this for the first time the other day:

I look forward to the day she fires her handlers dumps the hype and staging and sings. She has a better voice and more style on her own than the machinery that churn out the current Gaga product.

She is too smart and too talented to settle for being just a figure that they trot out on stage in a relentless marathon of repetition.

...just have a rule about no singing in bed. :)

Apparently her next disc (possibly a double-disc) will not be released until at least September, according to a Billboard Magazine report I just read. This is a recently tweeted photo of her in the studio. The report also said that she is doing a sequal to "Telephone" with Beyonce, but that is not confirmed. 281x211.jpg?width=281&height=211

Lady Gaga suffers 'show injury,' postpones tour for a week

By Alan Duke, CNN

Lady Gaga has tweeted to fans how much she hates postponing several shows.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• "I've been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now," Lady Gaga says
  • Gaga suffers from synovitis, a severe inflammation of joints, her tweets say
  • "After last nights performance I could not walk and still can't," she tweeted
  • Chicago, Detroit and Hamilton, Ontario, shows are postponed

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Lady Gaga suffers from a painful injury that has left her unable to walk, forcing the postponement of several shows, the singer said Tuesday.

"I've been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now, over the past month it has worsened," Lady Gaga tweeted Tuesday afternoon. "I've been praying it would heal."

The injury is a synovitis, a severe inflammation of joints, her Twitter postings said. She gave no details about how she suffered the injury.

Gaga tweeted that she hid the injury from her staff since "I didn't want to disappoint my amazing fans."

"However after last nights performance I could not walk and still can't," she tweeted.

Gaga's "Born This Way Ball Tour" was in Montreal, Canada, on Monday night.

"It will hopefully heal as soon as possible, I hate this. I hate this so much. I love you and Im sorry," she tweeted.

The next week of shows, set for Chicago, Detroit and Hamilton, Ontario, have been postponed under doctor's orders, she said.

"To the fans in Chicago Detroit & Hamilton I hope you can forgive me, as it is nearly impossible for me to forgive myself. Im devasted & sad," Gaga tweeted.

Edited by Walter

Tour cancelled, she's having hip surgery.....:(

GET WELL SOON, LADY GAGA

Juliet xoxoxo

+1, Juliet!

25 years and already having hip problems is not a good thing. Maybe she'll end up doing a tour playing piano, I know she won't be able to stay off the road for too long! Hope you heal properly and get well soon, Steph!

:)

I hope you didn't hurt your whittle brain coming up with that 13-year-old response....no offense to the 13-year-olds around here!

Go troll another thread douchebag!

Well, I believe your little comment is just as bad.

Btw Walter, go buy another lady Gag Gag CD.

Well, I believe your little comment is just as bad.

Btw Walter, go buy another lady Gag Gag CD.

What "little comment" are you referring to?

Let me get this right, you come into this thread, throw profanity and insults around and then get your panties in a wad and make more juvinile comments when you're called out on it?

Again, Juliet started this thread to discuss the tour - so if you have nothing to add, please see your troll-ass out the door.

If and when Lady Gaga releases another disc, I will probably buy it - what's it to you?