"Good times bad times" of ours

JuliaFinch

I still think of them each day, yet when I visit the grave I just stand there and can't think of anything to say.

Love is an emotion few words can express. I'm sorry for your loss Joe, I fear the day my parents pass on... we have a very special bond so few children have with their parents. They are my friends and I love them unconditionally.

Wost two days of my life were both in 2009 when my parents died, my Mum died just before my Dads birthday and my Dad died in November just before my Mums birthday. They were both 84, and had been together since they were 16, married for 64 years, only sperated for three years (my Dad was in the Royal Navy in the 2nd world war). I watched both of them die, the feeling of complete hopelessness will live with me for the rest of my life. Unfortunately these occasions make the good time fade into insignificance for me. I still think of them each day, yet when I visit the grave I just stand there and can't think of anything to say.

my mother died in 1975, and i can truthfully say that i have thought of her every day since.

Archived