Funny names; What if people with associated names married each other?

joe (Liverpool)

:lol: Forgive me Joe, but why must your threads, recently, start with "let's not knock each other block's off". It's actually kind of a smack in the face to those of us who try to be remain civil..

and to answer your post, the funny names I wonder about are like, is there a guy out there named "Saul Good" (like the hipster doofus' say) Is there a woman out there name Ana Stesia? lol

not a combination name but my friend who works in a baby ward told me the other day a woman gave birth to a son and named his first name Shithead. Apparently it's pronounced like Shatheed or something but I doubt anyone will ever get that right the first time.

When I worked in the Home Office I used to interview asylum seekers to see if they would be allowed into the UK..Anyway one day I went to the interpretator to call out the name of the person I was to interview, he told me he couldn't shout the name out, as his name was Harami, which means Bastard, or Son of the Bitch, apparently the applicant said that he was disliked by his father...

not a combination name but my friend who works in a baby ward told me the other day a woman gave birth to a son and named his first name Shithead. Apparently it's pronounced like Shatheed or something but I doubt anyone will ever get that right the first time.

That kid will be a future "man shoots up school/post office/market/yfill-in-the-blank" tragedy. Parents really need to think twice...and then think again...before saddling their kids with bullshit names.

One of the reasons unemployment is higher amongst African-Americans is because of the rise of names like Shaniqua, ShaNeeNee and LaKeysha. I have beeen in discussions, or overheard personnel directors say they automatically put in the reject pile any applicant with one of those "ghetto names".

The kid could have a straight-A grade average, be the top debater on the team, but because of their name, a lot of them won't even get a chance.

Archived