So you think you know all the Led Zeppelin song titles

ApacheYawner

That's your problem.

In short, Led Zeppelin recorded 84 songs in the studio, but I think LA Drone should not count as a song, so it's basically 83 full-fledged songs.

Did you count Strawberry Jam, Swan Song, or a few other things Led Zeppelin did unofficially?

BTW, I know how many songs Led Zeppelin recorded. Stop trying to come across as someone who knows more than all. I'd put my Led Zeppelin knowledge against yours any day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That's awesome! Hate to be like this, but (at least in your list) you forgot:

Bron-Yr-Aur

I'm Gonna Crawl*

I Can't Quit You Baby (Live)

Poor Tom

White Summer

Baby Come On Home

Great job anyway, though.

Did you count Strawberry Jam, Swan Song, or a few other things Led Zeppelin did unofficially?

BTW, I know how many songs Led Zeppelin recorded. Stop trying to come across as someone who knows more than all. I'd put my Led Zeppelin knowledge against yours any day!

Or take away stuff like We're Gonna Groove, Travelling Riverside Blues and I Can't Quit You Babe(Coda), where the recording was taken from a live show?

86 tracks with studio treatment that appear on albums, boxed sets or as b-sides by my count. 81 tracks on the studio albums+HHWCID, Baby Come On Home, Travelling Riverside Blues, White Summer/Black Mountainside, Moby Dick/Bonzo's Montreux.

• 1 month later...

Archived