1979 KNEBWORTH BACKSTAGE Zeppelin tshirt for sale

markosdream

This 1982 promotional photo was definitely not signed during the 1979 Knebworth Festival.

Hello I am Marla Hayes, President of "Rock Angels of Cleveland" a newly formed group that needs to raise money to" help grant wishes to chidren in need".

This has been my lifes dream . To help children.

We work out of the Ronald McDonald house here in Cleveland Ohio. I used to work with "another" national charity for five years but I felt they were a money making business not giving from the heart.

I have been praying for a way to get us off the ground and by Gods grace a bag of t-shirts left behind during a move 3o something years ago was found by a friend and I cleaning out an old basement a couple of years ago. I have spent the last year and $ 1,000 getting these

t-shirts cleaned and they are incredibly fabulous.

They have been hanging on a rack for months and Mark has been quite upset about how much money I spent and when was I going to get it back. I have not been able to work for the past year and a half due to an M.S. relapse and back injury.

Mr Medlocke is a very private person I understand and I have not been able to contact him.

Meanwhile my boyfriend started looking at them still bagged and Sceamed "OH MY GOD" He told me what he thought the shirt was .

My friends were going to Columbus Ohio last evening to see LYNYRD SKYNYRD and Mr Medlocke was kind enough to see them for one minute after they said it was a matter of life or death and he said yes he was a guest at the 79 Knebworth concert and yes he had two backstage pass shirts and said We could sell them! YOU JUST GAVE 'ROCK ANGELS" WINGS TO FLY! I am still in shock! . GOD BLESS YOU and LYNYRD SKYNYRD. They only help CHILDREN and TROOPS. They took my dear friend,s contact imfo, who won't take no for an answer (you are an angel)(and have huge balls) and said he will give us affermation they are his. The picture was in with a batch of other stuff I had only glanced at and I thought it was Robert Plant but I can't see well

and have not went through them and only glanced. Marko got excited and jumped the gun.

I never count on anything before it happens , and thus I am never dissapointed.

So we will see what happens! Life is sooooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have sang Gods praises my whole life always knowing never doubing that I would be taken care abundantly by my Lord and Shepard.

I will not believe it untill it happens but I know with my whole heart and soul that this is the answer to my prayer. I have M.S. , OCD, and AADD which I do not worry about because I know I am perfect and God loves me. And my motto is. "You have to give to life"

I think it so approriate that the begining monies come from Rock and Roll music. And I live in the Rock and Roll Capital of the world.

So remember my name. I plan on breaking the record for the sale of the last known shirt that sold last year, and I hope I will be on the cover of the Rolling Stone Very Soon!

Thank you for your time and have a marvelous day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello

a bag of t-shirts left behind during a move 3o something years ago was found by a friend and I cleaning out an old basement a couple of years ago. I have spent the last year and $ 1,000 getting these

t-shirts cleaned and they are incredibly fabulous.

They have been hanging on a rack for months and Mark has been quite upset about how much money I spent and when was I going to get it back.

Thank you for your time and have a marvelous day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$1,000 to launder a bag of t shirts ? :wacko:

You didn’t ask how many t-shirts there were. Trust me it was worth the investment!!!!!! :)

Well how big was the bag, was it carrier, a bin sack, more than one bag ?. I would think if it was a bin sack it would hold about 20 Ts. Instead of asking Me why I did'nt ask how many there were why did you not offer the number up yourself...........So how many, also were any others of interest ?.

Well how big was the bag, was it carrier, a bin sack, more than one bag ?. I would think if it was a bin sack it would hold about 20 Ts. Instead of asking Me why I did'nt ask how many there were why did you not offer the number up yourself...........So how many, also were any others of interest ?.

250 vintage tshirts and alot of other stuff. Lots of motorhead and tons of blackfoot some zepp , jim hendrix ,ac/dc eric clapton,lynyrd, the list goes on......

I can post some pics if you really want to see some

• 1 month later...

Archived