Old Guard

Pilot of the Storm

No apology needed - just wanted to clarify. I am not admin on this forum but yeah, like you I have my opinions on who shouldn't come back - specifically the nutty ones who try to blacken people's characters out of spite and jealousy. The next best thing of course, is just to have a good laugh at them :)

I assume you're referring to the "somewhere they aren't wanted" part of my statement? You're saying I can't know what people on this board want or don't want? You're right. And guess what? It doesn't matter. I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about the people WHO RUN THE BOARD. They don't want you here. Period.

It's like being at a house party, and someone gets kicked out by the home owner. Saying "hey, let me back in, some other people at the party like me!" Wouldn't matter, would it? If the owner and organizer has asked you to leave, that should be it. But that's not it for many here, including yourself presumably. That home owner would catch you sneaking back in the window every time they turned around. They'd kick you back out, and minutes later they'd see you huddling in the corner of the party wearing a fake mustache. They'd kick you out again, and half an hour later they'd catch you lurking near the chips and dip. "Seriously??", the owner would say. "What kind of lunatic are you?? Go somewhere else, before I call the cops." But you'd be back. What kind of person would do that at a real-life party? An asshole, a psychopath, or both. And yet online, there are people who spend an inordinate amount of time trying to sneak back into a freaking rock band website that they've been kicked out of a hundred times. What kind of person does that? You guessed it - an asshole, a psychopath, or both.

:bravo:

Everyone loves my presence though....

... right? :angel:

Text Docron followed by your answer to 32175 and enter for your chance to win.

Docronomous Enterprises would like to remind you that standard text messaging rates apply.

Sorry, Knebby - that was probably over 5 years ago. I just remember it was a female member who seemed like they knew how things are run around here. I have a much better feel as to who's who, or was who, since then. I'd say there have been only two members that I would prefer not to have come back or stay around this forum. They are not anyone I've conversed with in this thread, nor are they Del, Rick, or Joel.

It might have been me that said that. I know I've said that before at some time, at least once, in the distant past. Personally, I don't have a problem with that kind of thread but the mods historically did NOT like people discussing banned members by name or discussing whatever it was that got them banned. Sometimes a locked thread made it pretty clear, but other times a thread would get pulled and it was like whatever the issue was had either entered the twilight zone or the witness protection program. And yes, I can recall folks either getting banned or threatened with banning for discussing banned folks, at least for awhile afterwards. Therefore, some of us would then post a quick 'hush now, take it to PM' type post to unwitting folks who wondered aloud (so to speak) just what the hell happened to ShitznGiggles and the Who's the Dipshit Now? thread, or whatever.

It might have been me that said that. I know I've said that before at some time, at least once, in the distant past. Personally, I don't have a problem with that kind of thread but the mods historically did NOT like people discussing banned members by name or discussing whatever it was that got them banned. Sometimes a locked thread made it pretty clear, but other times a thread would get pulled and it was like whatever the issue was had either entered the twilight zone or the witness protection program. And yes, I can recall folks either getting banned or threatened with banning for discussing banned folks, at least for awhile afterwards. Therefore, some of us would then post a quick 'hush now, take it to PM' type post to unwitting folks who wondered aloud (so to speak) just what the hell happened to ShitznGiggles and the Who's the Dipshit Now? thread, or whatever.

I think I'm in love :wub:

Archived