New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

Do you think it has something to do with the o2 dvd?

Yes. Almost no doubt in my mind, at this point.

Maybe the "FIVE" graphic could be referring to Jimmy, Robert, JPJ, Bonzo and Jason? Thus making "FIVE." Just a theory.

...Or you know, it ties into the "five years" statement Jimmy's manager made two months ago. Or, it's a countdown.

...Or it's the greatest internet trolling of all time!

Yes. Almost no doubt in my mind, at this point.

...Or you know, it ties into the "five years" statement Jimmy's manager made two months ago. Or, it's a countdown.

...Or it's the greatest internet trolling of all time!

What is the "five years" statement Jimmy's manager made?

Im curious as to what the Hyphen under the E in the graphic is for? Ive searched and could not find a translation of this. Maybe someone here knows? Even When Led Zeppelin uses this font type there is no hyphens under the E's. I wonder if that was done intentionally to try and give a clue. Being a Led Zeppelin fan for 35 years i guess makes you think this way lol... :) anyone else notice this?

I just hope this isnt the rumor mill just brewing and stirring crap. Everyone here is making alot of bold statements when all the graphic could be is a reminder that a 5 year anniversary of the reunion is coming and nothing more. Of course i hope i am wrong as i do when the rumors started here more then a year and half ago.

Im curious as to what the Hyphen under the E in the graphic is for? Ive searched and could not find a translation of this. Maybe someone here knows? Even When Led Zeppelin uses this font type there is no hyphens under the E's. I wonder if that was done intentionally to try and give a clue. Being a Led Zeppelin fan for 35 years i guess makes you think this way lol... :) anyone else notice this?

I just hope this isnt the rumor mill just brewing and stirring crap. Everyone here is making alot of bold statements when all the graphic could be is a reminder that a 5 year anniversary of the reunion is coming and nothing more. Of course i hope i am wrong as i do when the rumors started here more then a year and half ago.

The "E"s in Led Zeppelin are underlined by another letter (except the last one). They are just using the Led Zeppelin font.

Led_Zeppelin_logo.png

Archived