LED ZEPPELIN - CELEBRATION DAY (official announcement)

sam_webmaster

What theaters? Where? Not one of those U.S. theaters they listed are anywhere near me!! Not even close! WTF? How is this supposed to excite me? Who's in charge of this fiasco? Wouldnt you put it out to more theaters in rural areas too? The same thing happened to me when IMGL came out, I didn't get to see it til the DVD release! This is poor planning for there are huge swaths of fans spread out over the rural areas who would gladly pay to see this in a theater, but instead will have to wait for DVD's. :wtf::rant::boohoo:

Where exactly to you live. The theaters on the list are all of the major theater chains in the U.S.. Hard to believe you don't have a Landmark, Marcus or Harkins near you... Just curious.

From that willy-nilly list of U.S. theaters, you would think there would have been far more of a National demand to see this film than what's reflected by the few participating locations. I'm sure there will be a lot of real fans who won't have the opportunity to share in the glory of seeing the film on the big screen with the audience atmosphere. That's kind of a bummer man. The suspense of the last few days and all. The bright side, at least it will only be another month until we can buy our own copies!

Where exactly to you live. The theaters on the list are all of the major theater chains in the U.S.. Hard to believe you don't have a Landmark, Marcus or Harkins near you... Just curious.

I checked every one of those listed and the closest place to me is 4hrs. away. Certainly doable for a concert but I don't think for a movie of a concert, one that I've seen already at that. lol. Oh well, fuck it dude let's go bowling!

Can I go and still be slightly pissed about the whole 5 year thing? Its like being intentionally starved and then given food by the person that is starving you. Yeah...sure... I will be soooo joyful!

Still happy to have something over nothing :(

Worst case scenario you can drive two and half hours to London, Ontario. Well worth it, no?

EDIT: You can also see it in Sarnia Ontario - an hour away....

That's the plan!

What a great day!.." Butterflies and Free birds, and fairy tails"

Like that would stop me.

Of course not!!

Yeah!!! I'm so freaking happy!!! In the theatres!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oh, that's just fantastic! And that's the beauty of living in a city like São Paulo, I sure don't have to worry if it will show here. It will. Fact. B)

Archived