Cuttings and Articles

Knebby

I'd like to publicly commend Knebby for her contributions to this thread thus far. Scanning cuttings & articles is a very time-consuming endeavor, but in so doing the history of the band is further preserved.

I save all of these (and others) using a standard naming convention, date/publication/origin. For example 1977 07 31 Sun, The (UK).

If there is more than one article in the same publication I add a parenthetical suffix, for example 1977 07 31 Sun, The (UK) (1). If the

publication (or date) isn't known I use (Unknown), for example 1977 07 31 (Unknown).

Is there any interest within the forum to see the articles & cuttings after I have performed restoration work on them? An example:

1977Unknown.jpg

Edited by SteveAJones

I'd like to publicly commend Knebby for her contributions to this thread thus far. Scanning cuttings & articles is a very time-consuming endeavor, but in so doing the history of the band is further preserved.

I save all of these (and others) using a standard naming convention, date/publication/origin. For example 1977 07 31 Sun, The (UK).

If there is more than one article in the same publication I add a parenthetical suffix, for example 1977 07 31 Sun, The (UK) (1). If the

publication (or date) isn't known I use (Unknown), for example 1977 07 31 (Unknown).

Is there any interest within the forum to see the articles & cuttings after I have performed restoration work on them? An example:

1977Unknown.jpg

I'd like to also thank Knebby - some rare photos posted! thank you!

and Steve, I know I would not be the only one interested in your archive.

If I may request, please start with your 1977 file.

:D

I'd like to also thank Knebby - some rare photos posted! thank you!

and Steve, I know I would not be the only one interested in your archive.

If I may request, please start with your 1977 file.

I would also be interested in your archive, Steve.

You're welcome Deborah and wya-tt. :D

Stairway, I love that little interview. I also have but forgot about it. I also am enjoying everything that has been shared. :D

Edited by aen27

Thanks to everyone who posted to this topic (and for future posters as well).

A few years back I posted a slew of magazine articles to another forum. In the spirit of this forum topic, and in the hope of encouraging more people to post their 1968-1980 collections, I've brought them here as well:

First Post: HIT PARADER MAGAZINE

Hit Parader - December 1968

68-DecCover.jpg

68-Dec-A.jpg

68-Dec-B.jpg

Hit Parader - July 1969

69-July-Cover.jpg

69-July-A.jpg

69-July-B.jpg

Hit Parader - May 1970

70-Maycover.jpg

70-May-A.jpg