BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Sunday dinner was a stuffed breast of Lamb. The lamb was stuffed with Anchovies,Lemon Zest, Oregano, Chilli Flakes. Then slow pot roasted in Onion & Garlic, White Wine,Black Olives, Plum Toms, a little more chilli and oregano. Served with Creamy Mash. A fine Rioja was the wine of choice

Sunday dinner was a stuffed breast of Lamb. The lamb was stuffed with Anchovies,Lemon Zest, Oregano, Chilli Flakes. Then slow pot roasted in Onion & Garlic, White Wine,Black Olives, Plum Toms, a little more chilli and oregano. Served with Creamy Mash. A fine Rioja was the wine of choice

Not that you're not worth listening to, Julia, but no, your post had nothing to do with changing my 'style', as you put it. Due to my schedule, I only eat a typical American-style breakfast three or four times a week. The other days I skip or I'll just grab a croissant and coffee or have some fruit.

Yes, I wasn't actually talking seriously... I perfectly knew my post didn't have anything to do with your "kind of breakfast" :)

Today ravioli with sage and fresh cheese with potatoes. I needed something fast, 'cause I'm now going to study Physics :book:

^^^

Yep...A & W restaurants are another thing that have disappeared from the landscape over the years. At least in L.A. they have...the last one in L.A. I remember was at the Beverly Hills Center Food Court on the top floor. In fact, it was from there that I saw Jimmy Page when he was in town for....hmmm, I think it was around the time of the 2003 DVD/HTWWW release promotional screenings.

When I was a kid, I loved a good frosty mug of A & W root beer from the tap(the cans and bottled stuff they sell doesn't taste the same). Even better on a hot day...an A & W root beer float!

Edited by Strider

A bowl of blackberries and a really tall glass of water

What...no flax seed? Can you illustrate for us the difference between a tall glass and a really tall glass? I hope your concept of 'tall' is better than Starbucks, which is actually small.

A double cheeseburger and chocolate milkshake for lunch.

Dude...double cheeseburgers, milkshakes, Frosted Flakes, Popeyes chicken, Corn Pops? You need to introduce some flax seed and veggies in your diet...and ketchup doesn't count. ;)

NOW THIS is a meal! Nicely done, chillumpuffer...you are a true fellow 'foodie' and gourmand! My best to Mrs. CP and may she get better soon.

Edited by Strider

What...no flax seed? Can you illustrate for us the difference between a tall glass and a really tall glass? I hope your concept of 'tall' is better than Starbucks, which is actually small.

Scroll up and re-examine the A&W glass. It is the big one. I purchased 10 of them 20 years ago and held onto them since.

Dude...double cheeseburgers, milkshakes, Frosted Flakes, Popeyes chicken, Corn Pops? You need to introduce some flax seed and veggies in your diet...and ketchup doesn't count. ;)

Flax seed. Isn't that the stuff Barry Bonds was supposedly taking? And I eat plenty of vegetables, broccoli, carrots, beans, celery, collard greens, cabbage, you name it. I just enjoy the sweet stuff and fatty junk foods a lot more.

^_^