Page, Plant, & Jones Press Conference: Friday, September 21

mstork

Led Zep are in the house! https://twitter.com/...8/photo/1/large

Words I LOVE to hear!!!

Was the release of this movie the reason for Jason not performing in Oz? It was supposed to be Zeptember, right?

Anyway, I agree with Knebby - let the members decide the course of the business of the band. It's their creation and their direction.

Let's just enjoy the ride!!! :rollin:

:)

For what it's worth, NME just posted this from the press conference:

http://www.nme.com/n...-zeppelin/66239

Jimmy's response to answer about further gigs: 'did you enjoy the film?'

This...at a press conference about the film...interpreted by the NME as refusal to rule out further gigs.<sigh>

...and then at the bottom of the article:

Celebration Day will screen in cinemas from October 17, following premieres on September 13

hmmm...must have missed that.

My own perspective is that any more gigs are extremely unlikely, but why should any of them rule it out at this stage?

If they all felt like it in a couple of years time, for a good reason, they might.

I'm not holding my breath though.

PT my point is we don't KNOW - and around here the first line of thought always seems to be negative.

What I said was not ment to be negative whatsoever. I hugely respect all Zeps and wouldnt ever dare to say anything negative. I said my opinion that Jasoun should be there. I came to no conclusion why he is not there. I am 100% sure hes not missing because others do not want him there...! At all... I am on a positive side, enjoying every single moment of this september :).

...interpreted by the NME as refusal to rule out further gigs.<sigh>

...and My own perspective is that any more gigs are extremely unlikely, but why should any of them rule it out at this stage?

If they all felt like it in a couple of years time, for a good reason, they might.

I'm not holding my breath though.

I agree. I think it would be seen as bad form to make a definitive statement right now, especially when there seems to be a difference of opinion and desire among the members on the stage. I think we all knew the question would come up and I'm sure they did as well. It seems they have answered it in the usual way but I'm not expecting to hear a huge announcement. I could be totally wrong but I think they're savoring the excitement of a huge release after years of hard work and are just happy to be where they are

Archived