Tell me

Georgia

Couldn't agree more - it's moved my to my very soul since i first heard it as a kid.

Kashmire!when I first heard it a lady that sang back up vocals for Neil Young her name is Astrid young,she played it and I loved it and I played it all the time!

It's so hard to chose isn't it?!?! But, at a push, I would have to say Immigrant Song as I have very vivid memories of being 4 years old, sitting in my eldest brothers' room whilst this rocked on his turntable...and totally loving it! :)

It's too difficult to name just one song. Hmmm... there are so many to choose from. I'd have to say anything on Physical Graffiti, Dazed and Confused, Immigrant Song, Thank You, Stairway to Heaven, Battle of Evermore, Going to California, Over the Hills and Far Away, I can go on and on..........

Just wondering what it is.

I just love, No Quarter, it is magical, and beautiful quite haunting really.

They are all my favorite. I really cannot pick one. However, Jimmy's solo on Stairway truly moves me, especially it live. It is so moving and when I listen to it, I am in a zone. All my stress is relieved. There is no place or time. I am in the moment and nothing else exists.

Archived