Led Zeppelin "Celebration Day" video/audio release.

BlackDog71

How many people here have already pre-ordered the concert DVD? And which set (since there's so many to choose from) are you ordering? I am beyond excited for this, and can't wait for it to land on my doorstep come November 19th!

I ordered the 'Deluxe Edition 2 CD, 1 Blu-Ray, 1 DVD' version. I am looking forward to seeing how the show looks in Blu-Ray.

November 19th can't get here fast enough. Well, same with October 17th too. :D

I don't really see the point in ordering two months in advance when there's every chance prices will come down...

If the price goes down on Amazon, you get the lower price. Also you don't even pay for it until the day it ships so...it's like your buying it the day before it comes out.

If the price goes down on Amazon, you get the lower price. Also you don't even pay for it until the day it ships so...it's like your buying it the day before it comes out.

You beat me to it. Amazon will honor the lowest price for anyone who pre-orders it. So I thought I would get mine now.

I agree with you also that the $37.98 is pretty good. Even though if they lower the price, I surely won't complain. :rolleyes:

How many people here have already pre-ordered the concert DVD? And which set (since there's so many to choose from) are you ordering? I am beyond excited for this, and can't wait for it to land on my doorstep come November 19th!

I ordered the 'Deluxe Edition 2 CD, 1 Blu-Ray, 1 DVD' version. I am looking forward to seeing how the show looks in Blu-Ray.

November 19th can't get here fast enough. Well, same with October 17th too. :D

i will purchase my DVD on november 19.

i plan on seeing the concert in my local cinema if they show it. in fact i plan on going a couple of times.

I just ordered the deluxe edition on amazon. The $37.98 price is pretty reasonable, considering the muti hundred dollar sets that have been coming out the last few years.

When TSRTS was first released on VHS, the price was around $40, if I remember that correctly. It came in the over-sized plastic box.

• 3 weeks later...

Today, I pre-ordered 2 copies of the Music-Only Blu-ray from Amazon for $15.99 each.

I will pick up the CD set on the day of release, probably at Best Buy. I think I will go with the Digi-Pac. A friend is getting the Deluxe edition, and he will share the rehearsal DVD with me. :)

I am sooooo glad that I have not gotten over picking up a wanted item on the day of release !! :elvis2:

Thanks for the replies. I've seen it advertised on several online stores for pre-order but wondering if any Aussie members are aware if there will be a retail store release here?

cheers

JB Hi-fi are taking advance orders - placed mine today. They don't stipulate an actual release date, but it couldn't be too far away. Ordered the 2cd, DVD, Blu-ray set.

Thanks mate, I'm going to order the same package myself from JB. Still looking for that elusive answer about the vinyl though. Clicking the "pre-order here" link for the vinyl on the official website just gives a "currently unavailable" response. I phoned JB and they are unsure about the vinyl release in Australia.

The Celebration Day deluxe version from Amazon has dropped to $26.99.I perordered mine sometime ago.

the great thing is amazon price matches it if you previously ordered it so that you get locked into the lowest price that they offer it for after you order it. I ordered it at $35 and my invoice has already been lowered to reflect the $26.99 price.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived