What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

I'll be cooking Thanksgiving dinner for my family

Already? Even before Halloween? Happy Thanksgiving then, Ally!

Tom Hanks? :)

No. Bill Murray.

Going to the record swap meet now. Then a little visit to Amoeba. A little football/baseball in the afternoon. Then a birthday celebration tonight.

Edited by Strider

Already? Even before Halloween? Happy Thanksgiving then, Ally!

No. Bill Murray.

Going to the record swap meet now. Then a little visit to Amoeba. A little football/baseball in the afternoon. Then a birthday celebration tonight.

Sounds like a great way to spend the day Strider !

Yes, north of the border it is Thanksgiving . That way we can watch both football and baseball :lol: . Usually hockey too but then, we all know that ain't happening :( .

Thanks for the good wishes everyone and ebk...good luck against the Yankees :beer:

Today is a doing day.Mrs CP has left a long list on the blackboard of chores. Starting with clean the house and she says CLEAN. So it's the Kitchen first. From the left it's the oven, the cooker, the worktops, the sinks, the fridge. Then it's mop the floor, put the washing on the line, Move into the lounge where a good dusting and the vac. Empty woodburner ( shit, also got to chop some kindling and wood for the week). Then have to go out for the shopping. Move upstairs for an industrial clean of the bathroom and finally the bedrooms. Oh and the office in the loft (attic). I'll take a break for some tea and lunch but then it's a lasagne to make for dinner. Finally I'll require a glass of red and some relaxing before bed.

To be honest I really love doing this. Oh and of course there is my work to do.