What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

Still getting my wood ready for winter (he said 'wood')

Also building a shipping box for my heavy rifle to send it to Mississippi.

I just got Dish network and I never realized how many reality shows there were.

Pawn Wars, Parking Wars, Duck Dynasty, Cajun Pawn Stars, Hoarders (disgusting).......

I'm still getting used to all these channels. :^)

Also building a shipping box for my heavy rifle to send it to Mississippi.

I just got Dish network and I never realized how many reality shows there were.

Pawn Wars, Parking Wars, Duck Dynasty, Cajun Pawn Stars, Hoarders (disgusting).......

I'm still getting used to all these channels. :^)

I know. My dad likes to watch those Pawn shows & I can't stand them! Hoarder's will make you think & probably throw up. Not a good show to watch. I have Directv. But, I'll admit, I do watch the housewives & all of it's entirety.

Trying to get that done myself. My back's screwed so I've had to enlist both my sons to do the pick up , delivery and storage. Not complaining by any means but I can't believe the amount of people who are giving away free seasoned firewood this year. Oh well, i'm happy :)

Later on today(Thursday) I should have been going to see my work programme liason person, but yet again she has cancelled it. This pisses me off if I did that they would stop my job seekers allowance.

Civil Servants Joe. Having the afternoon off due to doing 2 days this week already. Wankers. My neighbour is a CS. Lazy arsed shite. Works about 4 hours a day, has more holidays than Thomas Cook and always complains of having to do 5 days. When they were called to do Industrial action because the Government were going to increase their retirement age to 50, she stayed in bed for 2 days and was proud of it. When I mentioned " are you going to join the protest" she nearly fainted and laughed! I didn't. Maybe I should dig up the old "What Irks me about society" thread and pen an essay regarding this very thing?

Part of my tooth fell out at Breakfast this morning so have visited Dick Turpin for a patch up job. Have to go back for some serious work in November so am selling the family silver and my arse down town to muster the dosh together. This afternoon has been to calm the wallet down and prepare for bankruptcy :(

Edited by chillumpuffer

Was there any room at the Inn Charles? And does it have barrel drawn ale and a place to tie the nag?

There was indeed, that was where I wrote that. The lady made me bran blueberry muffins for breakfast which was a nice treat. I had 2 glasses of water with it as well. I just walked in my home about an hour ago. My son just discovered Mel Torme "No Moon At All"

Supposed to be Golfing today but a biblical monsoon rain attack over night paid to that. Only ever seen rain like that in Malaysia. Needless to say course closed due to flooding (again). So plan B. Bake some bread for the weekend and finish the cleaning I have been meaning to do this week. All the wood is in which is a relief.