What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

Messing around with my e drums plus cleaning the metal parts on my Peavey amp. Trying to get the right Dish Network package hooked up via the internet. Also stacking my kindling and going to dinner at 6 o'clock. Then we're going to watch The Simpsons complete 3rd season tonight. :^)

It's grey and chilly today, so after my morning hike and visit to the farmers market, I'll be staying in and watching football all day until around 4pm, when I have to work for a few hours.

After that, who knows...maybe I'll go out.

Played Golf this morning. Had very little energy as the cold wind bites. It was sunny enough but not warm enough to shake off the impending winter blues. It's prize giving evening tonight. I will be picking up 3 prizes I've won over the season. I'll order a nice bottle of red and have dinner whilst applauding my fellow golfers' winnings :cheer:

I got observed today. My lesson went well. I even introduced a new reading strategy, So, you can teach an old Dawg a new trick!! Now, I don't have to worry about another gonzo attack, until after Christmas. The monkeys can stay off my back for a while.

Well why not enlighten us with more details there Black Dawgie? Congrats on whatever it was. As for the reading strategy, did it have anything to do with the old speed reading trick of reading the last paragraph and last sentence of each chapter?