What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

Taking my mother to lunch and help her with her grocery shopping. I'm her work horse.

Getting some of the Christmas decorations up for the holiday barreling down on us. Maybe start a little shopping today.

My grandson will be in the local parade tonight so we'll be off to see that.

4 hours ago, ledzepfvr said:

Taking my mother to lunch and help her with her grocery shopping. I'm her work horse.

Getting some of the Christmas decorations up for the holiday barreling down on us. Maybe start a little shopping today.

My grandson will be in the local parade tonight so we'll be off to see that.

I help an older lady in my apartment with little things and it is so rewarding. Little things like shopping and changing light bulb mean so much to someone who is older because they get so frustrated as things get harder to do and just a small thing makes them know somebody cares.

Have fun at the parade and thanks for sharing this.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am still recovering from illness. So i watched Arsenal. Then Ireland in the 6 Nations. Did some housework. I recorded Catalans v Warrington. Watched that with the Mrs. After she and the kids came back from shopping. Back to normal from Monday, No choice. No matter how i am.

16 minutes ago, craigled said:

More or less better now. Watched 2 Rugby union matches on the telly. Some housework and shopping. For the first Sunday in weeks i am not going on the sunbed. Too cold.

Glad to hear your up and about and better! Doing sunday housework.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, craigled said:

Car boot sale. Watched Exeter v Harlequins. Went on the sunbed. Chilling out now. Perfect day.

I can never drag myself out of bed early enough to go to a car boot sale, any I have managed to get to are usually starting to pack up when I get there, one day.