Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Charles J. White

What Are You Doing Today?

1,270 posts in this topic

Mixed Bank Holiday golf today. Pray it's dry . Meal afterwards

1. recycling site tip run.................boring

argh! D.I.Y all fucking weekend

Walking with my girl through the mall.

Going to see Rita Moreno interviewed at the Kennedy Center tonight.  Looking forward to it!

Finished just about all Sunday chores, still doing laundry. Then I will be able to kick back and listen to some vinyl.

Just football all day. Then sunbed. Mrs and kids went to families. Not a single house task done today. Not even the washing up. It was agreed loads of housework would be done on Bank holiday.

kick back play some music all day.......yes  

Got the old Ford tractor to start (diesel) and the Crafstman mower charged and running. Getting ready to make some money mowing and trimming 4 acres for a friend.

Enjoying a four day weekend because the computers at work went down, so I got Monday and today off. Nice little break, but I hope they're up and running tomorrow. :)

Posted (edited)

Just stayed in bed today, battling the flu. 

My boss tried to get in touch with me for some work, but I politely refused. Too tired and too ill, at the moment. Been absolutely manic at work, lately. 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

6 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Just stayed in bed today, battling the flu. 

My boss tried to get in touch with me for some work, but I politely refused. Too tired and too ill, at the moment. Been absolutely manic at work, lately. 

Here's one dedicated to our grammatically challenged pals here on the forum! ;)

0a15e2815ca7f3122fb8747200ce7e55.jpg

Just sipping my morning cup of covfefe.   :coffee: 

On 5/29/2017 at 0:16 AM, Sathington Willoughby said:

Here's one dedicated to our grammatically challenged pals here on the forum! ;)

0a15e2815ca7f3122fb8747200ce7e55.jpg

:lol: Thanks, Sath! :friends: 

I'm attempting to remove the brake booster from my '66 Mercedes. 4 nuts. I got 3 off, but it took an hour to get the 3rd one off. Tomorrow I go for the last one. I was cussing out the Germans on this one. :lol:

Tomorrow, I am hoping to implement a day of total technological detox. No computer. No phone. And obviously, no internet. 

Hope to spend the day reading (as in a real book and not some strange, eye straining device) in the sun :) 

Chainsawing back the laurel bush in the driveway then putting the repaired tire back on the tractor. Will continue mowing the 6 foot high grass for a friend. Also have to trim the same grass from around the backhoe. All this rain turned the place into a jungle over the winter.

Waiting for rain, my lawns are almost  golden brown. Storms are predicted later today..

Edited by JTM

4 hours ago, JTM said:

Waiting for rain, my lawns are almost  golden brown. Storms are predicted later today..

:veryhot:. Unbelievably hot. Causing havoc hillside. My grow tent is struggling to keep the temp down;) 

Can't wait for a good storm though