What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

We are going out to Aldi now to get some choccy tree decorations and some candy canes too that they advertised on TV last week, havent got around to it untl now so i hope they havent sold out, the only problem with this is whenever my wife orders me to go out with her and buy 2 or 3 cheap things she always ends up bullying me inot dropping at least a nifty on other complete crap.

We are going out to Aldi now to get some choccy tree decorations and some candy canes too that they advertised on TV last week, havent got around to it untl now so i hope they havent sold out, the only problem with this is whenever my wife orders me to go out with her and buy 2 or 3 cheap things she always ends up bullying me inot dropping at least a nifty on other complete crap.

Rule 1 Shep: Don't go the supermarket stoned?

We've got a few Aldi's around here now, and their fresh veggie and fruit prices blow the competition away. Great quality too.

They occasionally have this maple cream cookie that persons with addictive personalties should steer clear of.

Edited by jabe

^ Yes, true about the fresh produce, great value, haven't seen those cookies but then I havent been looking for them either, will do next time.

Aldi wasnt too financially ruinous this time, only £29 but then we went to Poundland and spunked another £38, WTF its xmas, ho ho ho

i have to book my Speed Awarenss Course today, this is the alternative to getting 3 points on your license, it costs £87 pounds insread of the £60 fine for 3pts but its better than having points, i have spent a totla of around 18years one bust away from getting banned and its not nice to have to drive really carefully for that long, but they havent stopped me yet lulz