What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

I was in America for the last 9 days, just got home today

A grateful nation breathes a sigh of relief. Now our water supply can get back to normal. ;)

It's all about March Madness and wishing Ally luck today. :cheer:

Edited by Strider

1) Long walk (done)

2) Coffee (in progress)

3) Cleaning (in progress)

4) Make a good dent in my spy novel (later)

Kindle? my wife had the Kindle fire with the prime member service. Does anyone know anything about this? If so, if you are reading a book, and then get a free magazine or newspaper from the newstand, will you lose the book??

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Kindle? my wife had the Kindle fire with the prime member service. Does anyone know anything about this? If so, if you are reading a book, and then get a free magazine or newspaper from the newstand, will you lose the book??

I don't have a Kindle (or a Nook, or an iPad), but my phone has the Kindle app. It stores all your books in one place, so you can go back to them whenever. I still prefer to read actual books. But it is kind of neat to have a book on the phone for when I'm waiting in lines, or waiting at the dance studio. We can also check books out of the library using either Kindle or the software the library uses. They appear on your device for the loan period.

Heathen!

I don't have a Kindle (or a Nook, or an iPad), but my phone has the Kindle app. It stores all your books in one place, so you can go back to them whenever. I still prefer to read actual books.

My HERO! :wub::thanku:

It's up and out early for me today. Helping a friend who just opened a business with inventory/admin chores. It's really encouraging to see people in this economy venture out on their own!

Have a great day everyone!

Well, I started out playing hooky from work today.

Turns out I am not very good at it. I haven't sat down all day! Spent most of it in the kitchen.

Now it's time to tackle the fridge. I will have a cleaning lady in my next life.

Well, I started out playing hooky from work today.

Turns out I am not very good at it. I haven't sat down all day! Spent most of it in the kitchen.

Now it's time to tackle the fridge. I will have a cleaning lady in my next life.

A little spring clean for the May Queen?

Yep, you're way too productive playing hooky, hehe.