"Game of Thrones"

kingzoso

Yep, if they split book three into two different seasons, the Red Wedding would be the most likely season finale IMO.

Having thought about it you might be correct. I think that this new 3rd season (split in two) will be the best Season to date. For all those who do not know or are unaware of this show, I urge all of you to check it out. From the beginning up til now. I assure you that you will not be disappointed.

I really enjoyed watching it the other night, it always seems to go so damn fast though!

Anyone know how many episodes there are going to be? Sorry if this is posted above, on my phone so takes ages to find previous posts...

All previous seasns had ten episodes, the third is no different:

• Season 3

21 3-01 31/Mar/13
Valar Dohaeris [Recap] [Trailer]
22 3-02 07/Apr/13 Dark Wings, Dark Words [Trailer]
23 3-03 14/Apr/13 Walk of Punishment
24 3-04 21/Apr/13 And Now His Watch is Ended
25 3-05 28/Apr/13 Kissed by Fire
26 3-06 05/May/13 The Climb
27 3-07 12/May/13 The Bear and the Maiden Fair
28 3-08 19/May/13 Second Sons
29 3-09 26/May/13 The Rains of Castamere
30 3-10 02/Jun/13 Mhysa

I really enjoyed watching it the other night, it always seems to go so damn fast though!

Anyone know how many episodes there are going to be? Sorry if this is posted above, on my phone so takes ages to find previous posts...

I completely agree with you that these awesome episodes of "Game of Thrones" seem to go by to damn fast considering it takes about 1 hour to watch and another 168 hours to wait for the "new" episode. Regardless of that fact, I anticipate every new episode of this great and awesome series.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it me or is this New season of "Game of Thrones" starting off as awesome as usual? Only the 3rd 'new' episode of the season (3) and already the Kingslayer has had a major traumatic experience befall him. A lot more to come in the next seven weeks.

I work in a remote location and only get Armed Forces Services TV. I've been forced to read the recaps of the show on the internet and read that people thought the first two episodes were rather slow developing compared to the first two seasons. The AFS station actually aired Season 3, Episode 1 on Saturday and I got to watch it. I thought it was well on pace and after reading the recap of Episode 3 last night, I think they are moving nicely. I am getting a bit concerned about their straying from the book, but so far so good. Lots of big battles are on the way, and of course, if you've read the books, some jaw dropping twists to come!

EASILY the best show on TV.......

Kudos to HBO for allowing them to film in the perfect settings for the show. And whoever cast the leads for this show deserves an Emmy and a raise. They couldn't have found a better Cersei, Dany or Joffery....althogh picking Tyrion was prety easy.

They could have tried doing this on a tight budget, but so far it looks like the've spared no expense in bringing the books to life.

Thank you HBO....now get to work with Michael Moorcock on producing some of his fiction books into a series....PLEASE!

• 3 weeks later...

The third season of "Game of Thrones" is halfway over, and each episode keeps building the momentum and pace that those who Love this show expects.

For those who only watch this series and have not read any of the books like I have, I am sure there are a lot of surprises in every episode. I already knew that Jaime Lannister would lose his sword hand and that they would release the Hound.

Five more episodes to go and still a lot more surprises in store.

• 2 weeks later...

Only three more episodes of "Game of Thrones" left for this season.

*Spoiler Alert* ---

A few of the main characters, who you either Love to Hate, or Hate to Love, are silenced forever in this Great and Classic Show on HBO.

I know this because I have taken the time to "invest My Time" to read each of the books that "Game of Thrones" is based on. So far there are 4 books that I have read in succession, and each book is almost, or at least 1,000 pages long. I have yet to read the 5th book, titled "A Dance with Dragons". The minute I find this book (novel) on soft-back cover, I will purchase it and devour it just like I have the previous books.

So far, with the first 4 books, I have read and accumulated over 4,000 pages of this Great series in maybe a year, maybe less.

The producer of the show stated yesterday that if audience numbers continue to look as good as they have that HBO plans to do the series in seven (7) seasons. That would mean since Book 3 is being divived into two seasons (Seasons 3 and 4 of the TV series) that they would likely combine Books 4 and 5 into Season 5 of the TV show. That would leave Book 5 for season 6 and Book 7 for the final season of the show.

And with two more episodes of the show for this season, it looks like my prediction is coming true. The last episode of this season will be the RW and an unbelieveable cliffhanger for those that haven't read the books!

• 2 weeks later...

Only 2 episodes left until the next season of "Game of Thrones". In less than 24 hours I think a lot will be revealed and most assuredly by the end of this season.

The boy king, Joffrey Baratheon, and the king of the north, Rob Stark are about to face the biggest challenges of Their Lives.

Kingzoso, will you please stop dropping little teasers from the books about what events are coming up in the tv show.

I know you're not giving exact spoilers, but it's still really annoying.

I've read all the books too and know what is going to happen, but it spoils the viewing for the 'Unsullied' to talk about upcoming plot lines.

edit spelling

Kingzoso, will you please stop dropping little teasers from the books about what events are coming up in the tv show.

I know you're not giving exact spoilers, but it's still really annoying.

I've read all the books too and know what is going to happen, but it spoils the viewing for the 'Unsullied' to talk about upcoming plot lines.

edit spelling

I am not trying to be annoying, I am trying to turn people on to this awesome show who might know about it but never seen it and/or especially to the people who have never heard of this show/series.

If I get one person who has yet to see this show to take the time to invest their time, I will be happy. I promise that you will come to realize that this is one of the best shows ever on television.

P.S. Everything I just said also applies to "Breaking Bad".

I guess that is why I'm not a televison producer...I would have saved the RW episode as the season ending cliffhanger! But they are now assured of having a record number of viewers tune in for next week's season ending episode! Not as epic as last night's but it will still be awesome!

Didn't see that coming, but then I didn't invest in 4,000 pages of reading either :)

No spoilers here:

Last nights episode (9) was very Powerful and, to me, very emotional.

As Stryder1978 pointed out, he thought that that scene was going to be the season ending cliffhanger. Almost. It really makes me wonder what the producers really have in store for the season ending episode. I can't wait.

Great Cast/Characters

Great Plots

Great Writing

Great Production

Great Everything...

Archived